Chapter 14 /// Part 4

"Maggie, I need you to make sure she's distracted for me, it's probably gonna take me a good hour with my damn disabled leg." Levi said as she threw her phone down on the sofa.

"I know, don't worry, her and Finneas have song to record for something In his studio and a quick interview, so they should be busy for a little while. If it's not enough time, I'll think of something. Patrick has left his tools under the table outside for you, and he said he'll have his phone on him if you need his help moving stuff."

"Awesome." Levi sang.

"You know she's gonna be moaning that you're not watching them in the studio." Maggie quipped with a laugh.

Levi laughed. She liked that Billie wanted to be around her as much as possible, but when trying to surprise the girl when they're in the same house, it's not exactly ideal. "I know I'm gonna say my Grandma FaceTimed me. Thought of everything Mags, I've thought of everything!"

"Hey mom?" They heard Billie's voice bellow out throughout the house.

"Yeah sweetie?"

"I think...I think I've lost a puppy." Billie sighed as she walked into the living room. "Like how the fuck have I lost a puppy."

"Bil?"

"I'm the worst foster mom ever. What if it got out?"

"Billie?"

"Like what if it's on the streets by itself, it's a little grumpy baby he'll get eaten alive."

"Billie!" Levi eventually yelled to get the girls attention. Billie turned her head and frowned at her girlfriend. Levi rolled her eyes and pointed to the corner of the room, where Odin and Pepper were laying on a dog bed with a little puppy in between them. "Calm your titties."

"Thank fuck. I was lowkey terrified." Billie sighed out.

"Lowkey? Sure jan." Levi laughed.

—————————————•••—————————————

"Fucking crutches!" Levi growled as she threw one of the crutches on the ground. She was running out of time that she could guarantee that Billie was distracted and she still had to complete her finishing touches.

"You okay, Levin?" Patrick asked as he walked out to the garden after hearing the crash of the crutches.

"Oh, yeah, just quickly loosing my temper with these damn things."

"You need a hand?"

Levi looked at the older man. "Oh my god, yes please. Can you please put them up? Like there's a hook there, there, and there, like maybe if you drape them?"

"Yes ma'am."

Levi turned back to her task at hand and read the instructions once more. "Use part E to connect with part 1B and 3A...what the fuck is part 3A? Ok, no, fuck that part it can't be super important."

After another 15 minutes and with the assistance of Patrick, Levi had finally finished her building. "Thank you so much. I'm just gonna do a few finishing touches then I'm all done."

Patrick nodded his head and returned inside, promising to warn her when Billie was finished.

Grabbing a few blankets out the basket she'd brought outside in a basket she lay them out on the swing sofa that Patrick has put in position. After a few more minutes of finishing touches, she eventually heard what she assumed was meant to be Patrick's warning.

"I don't know where Levi is, Billie!" She heard him shout.

Grabbing both her crutches she hobbled in front of her project and waited for her girlfriend to come outside.

"Hey mamas...what're you doing out here?" She didn't have to wait long for Billie to find her.

Using her crutches she hobbled forward till she was stood directly in front of the shorter girl. "So since we're in lockdown and I haven't been able to take you on a date for a while...I figured I'd bring the date to you?" Once she finished her sentence she stepped aside slightly to reveal what she'd been working on.

Levi making a date night, bought a fire pit of amazon. Has popcorn and movies on Netflix and s'mores.

Levi had managed to drape some chunky fairy lights from the tree's that were in the garden enough to cast some light on the area at the back of the garden

Levi had managed to drape some chunky fairy lights from the tree's that were in the garden enough to cast some light on the area at the back of the garden. She'd also added some tiki torches to stand tall around the firepit she had spent the last hour setting up.

"C'mon." Levi whispered with a smile as she hobbled forward, followed closely by Billie behind her. "So I've got some of your favourite snacks, some drinks, and I've brought my laptop out so we can watch a film. Oh and there's blankets because I know you and you'll be cold in like 10 minutes."

"Babe I—" Billie cut herself off. "Like this is legit the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me. Holy fuck, dude." Billie walked closer. "This is sick. Where did you even get one of these."

"Amazon is a wonderful place."

Billie sat down and took her phone out and went on Instagram, opening up her video on the app and started doing a turn so she could quickly show off her surrounds, eventually landing on Levi who was holding a large screw in her hand. "Oh...so that's part 3A." She mumbled to herself.

Billie let out a loud laugh whilst still filming. "Nothing." Levi rushed and and shoved the screw into the pocket of her hoodie. Billie laughed again and ended the video, not putting any caption when she posted it to her story. "Now, get your ass here." Levi patted the spot next to her, grinning when Billie immediately came over and lifted up Levi's arm so she could slot herself underneath it and cuddle in. "You're so soft."

"Shut the fuck up." Billie mumbled, as she rested one hand on Levi's stomach, just under the hem of her t shirt.

SOFT ASS MOTHERFUCKERS.

So I was thinking, how they gone fuck in a house with Pat and Mags. Then it came to me...Dragon. They gone fuck in Dragon.

Remember if you have any interest in the United States women's national team or Mallory Pugh...or even if you've just googled her and think 👀 make sure to check out my other story Lucky Charm.

REMEMBER, WASH YO HANDS.