Chapter 11 /// Part 1

"I don't wanna do it, Bil!" Levi whined as Billie has hold of her hands trying to drag her up from the bed.

"Stop being a whiny little bitch, it looks cool as fuck."

"But you used to dance! I very much don't have any rhythm inside me. You called me a praying mantis when I first met you!" Levi kept on complaining. They both knew Billie would get her way, but that didn't stop the other girl from trying to resist.

"Stop being a pain in my ass. Play the video one more time." Levi rolled her eyes and loaded up tik tok to find the 'oh Nanana' dance video.

"Ok we're gonna go through it, cool?" Levi said nothing, instead shrugging.

"So it's kick, kick, kick, kick, turn kick, kick, turn. Got it?"

"What, no?!"

"Ok sick, let's try it." Billie leant over and pressed a play button on a video.

'Oh nanana'

Levi tried her best, she really did. But when you're tying to do a dance with an ex dancer it's really never going to be great.

"Oh fuck, this bra and my tits aren't made for this." Billie laughed. "And neither are...well neither are you. I still love you for trying."

Levi mimicked Billie and lay back on the bed. "Fuck the fuck off."

Billie followed her movements and lay on the bed with her.

"Ok, let's talk Bond." Billie says as she rolls over to face Levi who had gone back to watching TikToks on her phone.

"Ok...my favourite is Goldfinger. I mean Shirley Basset KILLS that song. Also, Sean Connery. ALSO Pussy Galore. I mean, imagine a character legit being called Pussy Galore." Levi started to rant, dropping her phone onto her stomach.

"I swear how are you some dumb, dude. I mean let's talk about me...singing a Bond song."

Levi turned her head to meet Billie's she's. "Are you telling me you guys have wrote it?"

"Yup." Billie said with a coy smile.

"Bitch I swear to fucking god, If you don't let me listen I will one hundred percent have a bitch fit." Levi said with a straight face.

Aware that the older girl wasn't joking Billie blindly reached for her phone and loaded up her audio files.

"You tell a soul, I will own your ass." Billie said with a finger pointing at Levi's chest.

Levi rolled her eyes and motioned a cross movement over her heart.

Billie grinned and pressed play before resting the phone between them, eyes on Levi to watch her reaction.

"Oh shit this sounds like Bond already." Levi said as the intro played.

'I should've known
I'd leave alone
Just goes to show
That the blood you bleed
Is just the blood you owe
We were a pair'

"Ok, ok." Levi muttered as the song builder slightly.

'But I saw you there
Too much to bear
You were my life
But life is far away from fair
Was I stupid to love you?
Was I reckless to help?
Was it obvious to everybody else
That I'd fallen for a lie?'

"SO so fucking Bond, holy shit!" Levi started to bounce in her place on the bed.

'You were never on my side
Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Now you'll never see me cry
There's just no time to die'

"Yes, baby!"

'I let it burn
You're no longer my concern
Faces from my past return
Another lesson yet to learn
That I'd fallen for a lie
You were never on my side
Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Now you'll never see me cry
There's just no time to die'

"Oh shit it's building, it's building, baby!"

'No time to die
No time to die'

Levi jumped up from her seat. "BABY! What the fuck?!" Billie laughed as she let the song continue playing till it finished. "Yo...that was fucking amazing. Like it was so Bond...but so you, y'know?"

Billie smiled so big she felt like her cheeks would burst. "You really like it?"

Levi frowned. "Of course I did! It's dope, Billie, really. I'm so proud of you." Levi leaned down and pulled Billie in for a sweet kiss, pecking her lips a couple of times.

"So not to ruin the moment. And not to y'know...risk ignoring the flame again. But what are we doing about the Instagram picture?"

SUP HOES.

small chapter but a chapter so yes me for achievements.

Lemme know what u think K BYEEE