Chapter 13 /// Part 2

"This is where I wanna die." Levi said after sighing as she sat down on the sunbed that was placed on the balcony.

"I mean I hope you don't die like right here." Billie responded as she placed a leg either side the end of the sunbed and sat down so her back was leaning on Levi's chest.

The pair got to the AirBnB that Billie has rented out by sun set, immediately both girls threw their bags on the bed and went exploring the apartment. Billie hasn't heard anything from Levi for a few moments when she got worried and found Levi perched on the balcony enjoying the start of the sunset. All it took was one smile from Levi and Billie felt at home.

Levi laid back slightly and wrapped her arms around Billie's was it, encouraging the girl to lay back with her.

The tow girls sat there in comfortable silence, watching the sunset with the sound of raindrops falling around them, sheltered by the small roof covering the balcony.

"Why's it gotta rain on our first day here? Like fucking c'mon du~" Billie was cut off by Levi's hand gently covering her mouth.

"Shhh baby, just enjoy it." She mumbled into the side of Billie's head, placing a gentle kiss there.

Billie rolled her eyes but did as she was told. Resting her head on Levi's chest, she enjoyed being wrapped up in her loves arms, her own little bit of paradise.

Levi rested her face on the side of Billie's head, inhaling the girls scent, letting the feeling of being around Billie, in such a relaxed environment, envelop her.

Taking a small breath, she moved her mouth so it was next to Billie's ear, and used her head to tuck some of her hair behind.

"I love you." Levi whispered, confident in what she was saying.

Billie's eyes widened as she turned her head to the side slightly so she could see Levi's side profile.

"Yeah?" She muttered. She's waited what felt like so long for Levi to say those words to her, and now she has...every word she has escapes her.

"Yeah." Levi confirmed.

Billie let out the grin she was trying to contain. "Fuck yeah." She said before reaching her head up to connect her lips to Levi's in a sweet kiss. "Took you long enough." She added.

Levi scoffed and rested her forehead on Billie's. "I mean, do you wanna ruin the moment more, Bil?" She said with a laugh.

Billie brought a hand up around the back of Levi's neck and played with the hair there. "I love you, too." She whispered and went back to admiring the view.

Two stayed there for the next hour, talking about anything and everything that came to their mind.

Eventually, Billie sat up and turned to face Levi. "So, I want you to count to sixty, twice, and then come in to the bedroom and lay down, ok?"

Levi raised her eyebrows. "Why don't you just say count to 120?"

Billie glared at her girlfriend. "Shut the fuck up. Ass."

Levi held her hands up in protest. "Ok, ok, I'll count to 60...twice...then I'll come to the bedroom."

Billie nodded once and stood up, swaying that little bit extra because, as always, she knows Levi will be watching.

Levi stayed there for the two minutes that Billie instructed before standing up and heading into the bedroom. "Babe?" She said a she walked in, not seeing her girlfriend anyway. Waking further inside she heard the door slam behind her.

"Hi Daddy, I've been waiting."

YOUS are gonna fuckin murder me for this I CAN TELL ALREADY.

but it's ok. Cos next chapter will be tomorrow. And it's smut. (If this hits 100K by then...lol good luck) then it'll contain FUCKIN ALL THE SMUT.

F. Y.  FUCKIN. I. next chapter will be all smut, and prolly smut that some MIGHT not like. So if you're not keen on it just skip next chapter, all you'll miss is smut.

QUESTION. do yous want some smutty gifs thrown in with the smut chapters?

K LOVE YA BYEEEE