Chapter 19 /// Part 1

Levi shoved her phone Into her shorts pocket and stomped towards her and Billie's shared bedroom. "You little fucker. You have Tik Tok? I have questions!" She yelled as she pushed the bedroom door open. She planted her feet just inside the threshold of the room. "Now I have more questions, what the fuck." She mumbled at the sight of her girlfriend sitting on their bed with a Ukelele head in her mouth.

Billie looked up from her phone and let out a gargled laugh, not embarrassed in anyway. She ended the video and dropped her phone, using her now free hands to spread her cheeks a little wider to take the ukelele out. "I wanted to see if I could still do it."

Levi stood still for a second, debating her next move. "You know what? I'm not even gonna ask. It's probably much easier this way. I do got questions about Tik Tok though."

Billie grinned and shrugged before making a gesture for Levi to continue.

"Ok first of all, why didn't you tell me!? Second, what in the holy hell is that username? Third, why the fuck don't you follow me? The betrayal."

Billie grinned at her girlfriends pouty face before slapping the space next to her on the bed. Levi didn't waste any time and shuffled over to the empty space. Once she landed in the space she lent over to her head was resting in Billie's lap, allowing her girlfriend to run her long nails through her hair.

"Calm your ass down. I set it up a while ago but never really went on it, then I hear you scrolling through and I got curious. The username is bomb, don't even come for me. And lastly, come on, my fans are crazy smart, If I followed you they'd for sure of known it was me ages ago."

Levi playfully scoffed. "Baby, who're you kidding, they've known it was you for ages. I always seen the username tagged in my videos."

Billie laughed and looked down at Levi's face, her eyebrows still furrowed together. "What's up? Are you genuinely annoyed at me?"

Levi was quick to shake her head. "No, no, of course not! I'm just sorta stressed."

Billie waited for Levi to continue but when she didn't she frowned and moved her hand towards the girls earlobe and gave it a light squeeze. "Talk to me."

Levi let out a sigh. "I guess I just didn't realise just how much I was taking on with starting this thing yknow? Like I'm exhausted. Which I shouldn't be, right! I mean, I graduated, I'm home literally all day, I've spent the past 4 days in meetings with startup artists trying to convince them to give us rights to their music which is fine, but anytime I try and pitch someone for exclusive rights I get shut down. I mean that could be because the app isn't even built yet, but I have the coding and base software all writ up. Maybe I need to bring someone in. Maybe some from college. I can't go to investors until I have an actual product to put in front of them, after all." Levi took a deep breath. Strangely, verbalising her thoughts has helped her mind calm down a bit.

Billie moved her nails to lightly stroke around her girlfriends face. "You're over working yourself."

Levi scoffed. "Are you kidding? Babe, I literally sit on the computer all day."

"Exactly, you sit on the computer working on a bunch of tech shit I can't even begin to understand. Your trying to start up a company-"

"It's more of an app." Levi interrupted.

"Shush, damn. You're trying to start up a thing, which could genuinely change the streaming industry. You know how badass that is? How hard that is? So I need you to cut yourself a little slack."

Levi nodded.

"But maybe you should bring someone in to help. You hardly get any time to yourself, if you overwork yourself you're no use to anyone, you know that. And hey, when did I become the fucking mature one in this relationship, bro."

The older girl laughed. Billie doesn't give herself enough credit, she's always told her she's wise beyond not just her years, but wise beyond her lifetime.

"Thank you." Levi said as she puckered her lips, waiting for her kiss.

Billie smiled and lent down to softly press her lips against her girlfriends. "Love you." She said in a baby voice.

"I love you."

"So, there was something I wanted to give you by the way." Billie said as she patted Levi's side to signal for the girl to sit up. Following her girlfriends instructions Levi sat up and kept her eyes on the green haired girl as she turned to her bedside draw and rooted through, grinning when she eventually pulled out a small stack of papers.

Without saying a word, Billie dumped the papers on to Levi's lap and turned to face the girl.

"What's this?" Levi asked without reading the papers.

"Just read them, fool."

Levi moved her mouth in a silent impression of her girlfriend as she picked the papers off and had a read through.

After a minute of silence Billie had had enough waiting.

"Ok you're taking too long." Billie stated, interrupting Levi and shifting her gaze to her. "You've said that you're gonna try and sign some exclusive artists to the service, right? And you know you have a girlfriend who's yknow...a singer."

"Billie..."

Billie held her hands up to stop Levi talking. "I can't sign the streaming rights over to you...I tried and the label won't let me...assholes. But what I can give you, is my next album. All the streaming rights, they're yours."

Levi couldn't help her mouth open slightly. "Billie...this is...this is huge. This can effect your sales...your success."

Billie nodded. "I know. But I trust you. I have complete faith that you're gonna do this. And this can help. It'll get you subscribers, It can sway investors, other artists maybe?"

"Bil...are you sure?"

The younger girl reached forward and grabbed a hold of Levi's hands. "Baby...I trust you. I'm in this with you, every step of the way. That's why you need to be on your A game, so I need you to take care of yourself better."

Levi nodded in response before tugging on Billie's hands, pulling the girl on top of her. "C'mere you."

Billie let out a loud laugh as Levi pulled her close to her body.

"You're ridiculously amazing, you know that."

"I know, trust me. Remember that when you put a ring on it."

Guys I get my rescue on Saturday I could BURST

SO FUN FACT: this isn't ending at Christmas. Changed my mind. I wanna see their lives together, and I hope you guys do too.

I hope you all stay safe. Anyone up for a Christmas chapter?