Chapter 5 /// Part 2

"Well that was embarrassing."

It was more than embarrassing. It was mortifying. Levi had a fuckin' seizure not only when Billie was literally performing, it also just had to be in front of her mum and the entire. Back. Stage.

"Chill you can't help it." Billie tried to reassure her. The pair were in her dressing room now, Levi laying down on the sofa with a flannel on her head, and Billie sitting on the floor next to her.

Levi turned her head to look at the younger girl and opened one eye. "Some people can't help shitting themselves...does it make it any less embarrassing? No!"

"Will you calm down? It's fine, you're fine...sorta, I'm fine as hell, everything is fine." Billie paused and brought her hands up to Levi's head, using her nails to scratch her scalp. She leant her other arm on the gap of the sofa and meant her head on top of it, looking directly at Levi. "You're gonna take some time to feel a bit more normal, then we're gonna go back to your place, and I'm gonna take care of you."

"You don't need to take care of me, I'm a grown ass woman."

Billie rolled her eyes and carried on with her movements.

"I mean am I sore? Yes. Am I embarrassed? Hell yeah. Am I-"

Levi was cut off by Billie's hand now covering her mouth and the girls face now in close proximity.

Billie leant her head forward and connected their foreheads, her hand still in place over Levi's mouth. "Just...shut up for a minute ok?" Billie whispered, smiling after she felt Levi's subtle nod. "We're gonna chill here for a bit, I'm gonna go and do a few meet and greets, then we're going to your place we're gonna eat a shit ton of food, watch movies, and then you're gonna cuddle the fuck out of me, cos lowkey I wanna snuggle."

Billie could feel Levi smile below her hand and then nod.

"Good." Billie whispered before she leant up and placed a chaste kiss on Levi's forehead.

Levi just prays she didn't feel the sweat on her forehead from the intensity of the girl.

Billie stood up and rubbed her hands together. "Okay mamas, I'm gonna be back soon, don't have a fuckin fit when I'm not here, good?" Levi just closed her eyes and made the blah blah motion with her hands. A couple of seconds later Levi heard the door close and decided a little nap won't hurt.

——————————————-•••———————————-

"Billie I can walk, my guy! Chill the fuck out, please." Livi complained as Billie wrapped Levi's arm around her neck and was trying to assist her in walking.

"I'm just being careful!"

Levi groaned and pulled her arm away and in a quick motion turns to face Billie, bend down, and lift the younger girl over her shoulder. What she didn't take in account is how close Billie's butt was going to be to her face. Once an ass girl, always an ass girl.

"Dude you literally weigh nothing what the fuck." Levi laughed as she walked towards where she assumes the exit is.

"Are you kidding?! My titties weigh me down. Speaking of down, PUT ME DOWN." Billie yelled as she wriggled in Levi's arms. She figured the older girl wouldn't appreciate being told that she's loving being thrown around.

"Calm down." Levi spoke in an imitating way.

"Bro!" Billie continued trying to struggle.

Levi rolled her eyes and had a quick glance for anyone in the area before bringing her hand up and laying a Spank on Billie's ass. The loud slap echoed in the halls and immediately got Billie to stop struggling. "Be a good girl." Levi stayed as she gently patted the area a couple of times.

Billie remained silent, now happy that that Levi couldn't see her face which now has flushed cheeks as she bit her lip.

"Now. You said you wanna be snuggled so leggo"

Smack that, all on the floor 💃

Next chapter is pure fuckin fluff and I have no regrets. Again still trying to decide if this is gonna be g!p or not so lemme know what you guys would prefer K BYEEEE