Chapter 5 /// Part 3

Billie was still shook.

This bitch slapped her ass.

And Billie was here for it.

"Sit down mamas, lemme do this shit." Billie ushered Levi to the sofa and pushed her down.

"Bil I need to change I've sweated all over this stuff." Levi said as she pulled her sweater away from her stomach.

"I'll help you."

"The fuck you will!" Levi shuffled over to her bedroom and shut the door, hoping Billie won't be such a creep that she'll follow her and just walk in.

Quickly pulling off all her previous clothes she throws on a pair of Calvins and some Nike grey shorts with a hoodie and walked back out in record speed.

"There, you're not a sweaty bitch anymore. Will you please sit down now?" Billie begged as she popped her head around the wall of the kitchen.

"Yeah." Levi made a move towards the sofa. "But I'm doing it because I wanna, not because you're telling me, just to make that clear."

"Blah blah, what the fuck ever." Billie joined Levi on the sofa and threw herself down. "Your kitchen is literally bare, how do you survive."

"Deliveries." Levi shrugged. She likes food, who's gonna tell her not too.

Billie sighed and pulled out her phone, bringing up postmates and finding a suitable place that serves both meat and Vegan food.

"I'm ordering for you." Billie mumbled and completed the order. "Now, let's Netflix and chill."

Levi rolled her eyes and leaned back on the sofa and rested her head on the top. "Netflix and actually chill."

Billie made no comment and leaned back in a similar position to Levi.

After a few minutes Levi became aware this position wasn't comfy for either of them. Billie had her head semi rested on her shoulder but apart from that they were both sitting up straight.

"Stand up." Levi mumbled as she patted Billie's thigh to signal for her to stand up. Billie didn't question it and stood up next to the sofa, and looked down at the older girl.

Levi lay down flat and propped her head up with a cushion. Once she was comfy she leant forward and grabbed Billie by the hips and pulled her down to rest on top on top of her. Billie braces herself on her elbows, feeling her chest grazing Levi's. "C'mere." Levi mumbled before laying back flat and pressing down on Billie's shoulders so they were pressed together. Billie took the hint and lay her head just under Levi's chin. "You're soft." Levi muttered as they now watched TV again.

"Fuck you. I'm on top here." Billie mumbled before she nuzzled her head into Levi's neck.

"You're on top because I put you there and we're snuggling." The older girl corrected.

Levi brought her hand up to Billie's back and hiked her T Shirt up s she could expose a bit of skin and moved her hand up under the shirt, ticking the bottom of Billie's back and repeatedly running her fingers over the little back dimples she could feel.

"Tell me a secret." Billie asked as she closed her eyes. She felt completely at ease. Any stress or worries or anger she's felt was completely melting away. She didn't feel depressed, she didn't feel anxious, she felt at peace. All because of being wrapped up in Levi's arms.

"Haven't I embarrassed myself enough?" Levi groaned. "

"How about I start?" Billie said as she repositioned her head so her chin was resting on Levi's sternum and they could lock eyes.

"Bet."

Billie took a second to think before smiling. "I'm naturally a blonde."

"Lame secret." Levi laughed. "My turn. I googled you."

"Creepy ass hoe. Uhhh, my favourite animal is an hyena."

The two carried on this little game for the next twenty minutes, each taking it in turn to say some lame ass secret.

"Ok I'm bored of this." Levi eventually decided.

"No, no, ask me one more." Billie pleaded, still in the same position as she was before.

"Damn, fine. Tell me a secret."

"Ok, my secret is...are you sure you wanna know?"

Levi rolled her eyes. "Come on dude. Spill the tea."

"Ok...I'm really, really into you."

Everyone having fun in lockdown? I've spent it playing GTA and writing cos I'm obviously a boss. My girlfriend hates it. lemme know what you think cos reading your feedback GIVES ME LIFE K BYE