Chapter 14 /// Part 2

"Who knew you had so much stuff?" Billie asked as she stood in the middle of her bedroom eying up Levi's bags.

Levi, who was currently stood over a suitcase she's had to bring turned her head to face her girlfriend abruptly and narrowed her eyes at her. "Are you shitting me? I brought one suitcase, and a rucksack, the rest is stuff for puppy's that's you told me to bring last fucking minute. So you, my beautiful girlfriend, can kindly fuck off."

Billie laughed and pointed to the large dog bed that was in the corner of her room, three puppies fast asleep laying on it. "Bro, c'mon though. Look at them."

"I have no choice but to look at them because there's fucking dogs everywhere, babe." Levi said with a laugh as she threw her arms out.

Billie laughed and walked forward till she could wrap her arms around her girlfriends neck. "I love you, mamas."

Levi responded by wrapping her arms around Billie's waist and placing a kiss on the side of her head. "Yeah we'll see if you're still saying that when I make you get up at 4AM with the puppies." Levi groaned as she rested her head on Billie's. "I mean look at Odin and Pepper they're literally so done. They're gonna shit on them in their sleep, I swear."

Billie laughed and turned in Levi's arms. "But look how cute they are!" She exclaimed and turned around to gesture to the puppies all cuddled together. "Oh you're too adorable, yes you are." She cooed in a baby voice as she reached them. Crouching down she picked up two of the puppies and brought them up to her chest. "I can't cope, my heart is fucking melting." She looked at the two she was currently holding and then looked at the third one still asleep on the bed.

"Not enough hands their, Bil?" Levi said with a laugh as she gently placed herself down on the edge of Billie's bed.

"Ha. No. I have you, remember." Billie walked over and plopped the two puppies in Levi's arms before walking over to the third. "This little guys my favourite. He's got such a grumpy face he's a just a mood."

Levi admired her girlfriend stood there completely in her element. She knows there's no way Billie will foster these puppies and not adopt at least one. It's impossible. But for now, she's gonna let her have her moment to keep her happy.

"Speaking of grumpy face, I'm gonna have a real grumpy one soon. I need some painkillers because my leg legit feels like it's gonna drop off." Levi said with a slight groan. Going to stand up with the help of her crutches she quickly felt a hand push back gently on her shoulders.

"Sit down, love." Billie said as she put pressure on Levi's shoulder. "Sit back on the bed." She added. Hooking her arm under one of Levi's shoulders she helped her girlfriend shuffle back whilst taking some of her weight. "Here, have the puppies." She said as she placed the last puppy next to Levi. "I'll go make up some of your painkillers, okay? You look after the babies. You want some Oreos, too?"

Levi grinned and nodded.

"So Fuckin' soft." Billie mumbled as she walked out the room.

Shark do be having a grumpy face doe

Also yes this chapter is short. But it's a little extra freebie. And whut.