Chapter 18 /// Part 3

"Odin! Stop stomping around!" Billie cracked her eyes open at the sound of Levi hissing at the dog for 'stomping'.

Odin stopped moving but Levi let out another groan as she put her hand behind her, repeatedly tapping around the bed until she felt the curves of her girlfriend under her hand. "Bil." She whined as she tried to pull Billie closer to her. After a couple of seconds with no luck, Levi gave in and turned over to face her girlfriend, squinting to see Billie's smirking face before quickly closing them again as a sunbeam slipped through the curtains and made her feel like her brain was bleeding.

"Baby, I have a feeling I'm going to die in like...5 minutes." Levi whispered.

Billie laughed but was quickly stopped as Levi placed a hand over her mouth.

"No." Was all Levi said, not bothering to move her hand even after Billie had licked it. "I feel like elephants are doing the can-can on my cerebellum. I need grease. I know you don't like it...but I might die." Levi finished with a sad whisper as she wrapped her arms around Billie and leant her head on her.

Billie said nothing but instead grabbed her phone from under her pillow and ordered the hungover girl some greasy food of postmates. "Levin, whilst I appreciate your...fragile state, remember you said we'd have a movie night with Finneas and Claudia." Levi nodded without moving. "And we're gonna talk later."

"Ok...but for now...silence."

—————————————///—————————————

"So...Levi...you're looking...healthy, dude." Finneas said with a laugh as Levi sat curled up on the sofa with her hood up.

"Drunk me never meant to hurt sober me." She mumbled.

"Drunk you is a fool, man." Billie stated as she walked to the sofa with a drink in her hand. "Here, vitamins."

Levi closed her eyes slowly and let out a sigh, "thank you." In truth she was feeling much better since she ate the food Billie ordered and then practically threw her guts up, she just felt crazy rough right now.

Billie sat down next to Levi and wrapped her arm around the girls shoulders and pulled her down so she was leaning over Billie's knee's, enabling her to run her fingers through the girls hair. "How was last night?"

Finneas shrugged. "Same old. Oh! I found met with this guy, Bil' he's dope. Hang on, he gave me his details. Listen." Finneas pulled his phone out of his pocket and swiped a couple of times. "It was it his soundcloud he gave me." He mumbled to himself. "Or was it his Spotify...hang on."

The group waited in silence, before it was broke by Levi letting out a loud gasp. "Finneas! That's it!" She said as she pulled herself up. Levi felt Billie's hand now stroke her neck as three pairs of confused eyes stared her way. "Ok, long story short turns out everything I've been working towards career wise? Yeah not where I wanna go. Anyway, I've been looking for something to sort of jump out at me. And that's it, bro. Hear me out, how annoying is it that some features on Apple Music aren't on Spotify, and that some fire artists aren't on either? So why about an app that sort of...combined everything." Levi paused and looked around the room, Finneas definitely looked intrigued but Billie and Claudia still had an unsure look on their faces. "Ok, so Spotify is super user friendly, pretty quick, shows the little Genius interview things. Apple Music has some cool search features and lets you see the lyrics to songs and has Beats radio. Soundcloud has a bunch of artists that are just waiting for that boost. Like you could link social media accounts, make them more available. Combine them all! Make a new super interactive, user friendly app for both the listener and the artist."

Levi looked around with a grin.

"That actually sounds pretty dope." Billie said as she rubbed her hands up and down Levi's back.

"Right?! I can make the app itself for next to nothing I'd have to purchase the copyright and then I can start the code for the software..." Levi trailed off as her brain finally woke up from her half comatose state. "I'll be right back." She said as she got up and shuffled down the hallway towards her bedroom.

After a few minutes of Levi rooting in her desk she jumped when she heard the sound of her door close softly. "Levin?" She heard the voice of her girlfriend flood her ears.

"Hey baby, I'll be back in in like 2 minutes I'm just looking for an old school book."

Levi didn't hear Billie come closer so was startled when she felt the girls hand on her lower back. "I gotta talk to you for a second."

Levi stood up straight at Billie's tone of voice. "What's going on?"

Billie licked her lips to moisten them after feeling all moisture from her mouth dry up as soon as Levi looked at her with confused eyes. "Do you remember me telling you...something...last night?"

Levi's eyebrows furrowed as she shook her head. "No?"

Billie nodded softly. "I'm gonna tell you something...but please...just let me finish talking before you speak, okay?"

Levi nodded in response.

Taking in a deep shaky breath Billie focussed on Levi's caring eyes, even she can see from the look on her girlfriends face she adores her. The sight of her shaking hands caught her own eyes so she quickly lifts them up and held onto the front pocket on Levi's hoodie, slightly tugging the girl closer to her. She went to open her mouth but closed it quickly when she felt her breath catch in the throat.

"No, don't cry." Levi mumbled as she pulled Billie in for a hug, wrapping her arms around the girl and burying her face into Billie's hair. "You know if you cry I'll cry and I'm too hungover for that shit." Billie let out a small chuckle which made Levi smile.

The pair both jumped slightly when the bedroom door was swung open. "Hey guys do you want-" Claudia stopped talking as she walked straight into the room, stopping when she seen the pair embracing. "Oh my god, you told her about the baby! Congrats."

Levi automatically felt her stomach drop all the way to  the floor. Taking a hurried step back she stared at the two girls with wide eyes.

"Baby?"

Neither girl answered, Claudia choosing to stay quiet after it was very clear she'd got the wrong end of the stick.

"What do you mean baby? What does she mean baby?"

Silence still covered the room after each question.

"Are you?" Levi asked when she turned to Billie. "Someone needs to talk, now!"