Chapter 18 /// Part 4

The tension in the room was so thick that each one of the girls could practically feel the air draining from the room as they all took deep breaths.

"Uhm...I'm gonna go." Claudia mumbled as she backed out the room, shooting Billie an apologetic look when the younger girl glanced at her.

"Billie...I really need you to talk to me right now. What was she talking about?" Levi said, unable to help her voice sounding shaken.

Billie took a deep breath hoping to internally compose herself. "Ok, just...let me finish before you say anything?" Levi nodded In response so Billie continued. "I uhmmm, for a couple of weeks I felt like my boobs were pretty tender and I just haven't felt...right yknow? Like the smell of  some of the food you've been eating has made me want to vomit my organs up. So...I spoke to my mom. Y'know, explained what I was feeling. And she told me to take a test. So I did...and it was positive."

Levi remained silent after Billie finished speaking, allowing all the information her girlfriend just said to absorb.

"Levi, please say something." Billie begged, tears quickly forming in her eyes.

Levi stood there in stoic silence, unable to get the words that she so desperately wanted to say out of her mouth. Reaching behind her she felt the solid wood of her desk and allowed herself to lean back on it to support her legs. "I...I don't know what to say. Have you been to the doctors or something?" Billie shook her head, no. "Ok. Ok." Levi let out a big breath, feeling like air was slowly starting to enter her lungs. "C'mere." She mumbled when she noticed tears in Billie's eyes threatening to fall. The shorter girl wasted no time and walked straight into Levi's arms before letting the tears fall.

"I'm so sorry." Billie said against Levi's shoulder causing the older girl to place her hand on her shoulders and pull back so she could look at her girlfriends face.

"What? Sweetheart what are you sorry for?" Billie shrugged in response. "You have nothing to be sorry about. At all. Love, that's our baby in there." Levi said with a small laugh as she moved one hand down to Billie's stomach. "Is it part of our immediate plan? Hell no. Will it effect how much I love that kid with every fucking bone within me? Fuck. No. How uhm...how do you feel?"

Billie felt weight of her shoulders immediately lift, knowing that Levi wasn't going to have a bad reaction. She never thought that she would, but a baby is different. It's not a tattoo, or a bad haircut or something like that. It's something that will effect both their lives forever.

"I don't know...happy I guess? But like...crazy scared. I'm 18...I'm at the peak of my career y'know? But in the same breath...I'm gonna love the ass of our kid no matter what."

Levi bent at the knee slightly as she wrapped her arms around Billie's waist and lifted the girl up, Billie straight away wrapping let legs around Levi's waist. Walking over to the bed, Levi sat on the end, letting Billie's knee's rest on the bed whilst she remained on Levi's lap.

"A kid...man. It's hard work looking after you never mind a child." Levi said as she looked up at Billie.

Billie let out a loud laugh. "You're gonna have to teach me how to cook."

"That's like teaching a dog how to meow...it's impossible and not a task I wanna attempt. So...do you want it to be a boy or a girl?"

Billie shrugged as she ran her fingers around Levi's face.

"I think I'd want a boy." Levi answered her own question. "Cos like...girls are confusing. We are. We're weird creatures. And girls fashion is confusing. I live in shorts and a t shirt so when she would wanna be a princess I'd be sorta lost."

You guys freaked the fuck out so much I had to give you this 😂