Chapter 15 /// Part 3

*pretty much all smut. Don't wanna read it then skip this chapter*

"Fuck sake, Bil! I'm in the gulag now!" Levi exclaimed as she lifted her controller over her head. It's been a couple of weeks since Levi's grandma passed, and things were slowly returning to normal for the girl. Occasionally she'd have a couple of hours where she felt down or upset, but Billie quickly learned if they spend a bit of time cuddling and talking about memories the older girl has of the woman who brought her up, her mood picks up pretty quickly.

"I'm bored!" Billie replied back as placed her legs either side of Levi's legs to sit down in her lap and wrapped her arms around Levi's shoulders.

"Yo is that your girl?" Levi heard over her headset, the guys she was playing online with asked.

"Yeah."

"Yeah what?" Billie asked.

"She tryna fuck, bro?" The boys laughed.

"Fuck off, man."

"What?!"

Levi's eyes widened as Billie's head pulled back and her eyebrows raised. "No, not you! I'm online."

"Someone's in trouble."

"You told her to fuck off, you're gonna get your ass whipped."

Levi rolled her eyes and threw her headset off before pressing the home button on her controller to exit the game. Turning her full attention to her girlfriend she wrapped her arms around her waist.

"You wanna do something?"

Billie smirked and leaned her head to whisper in Levi's ear. "I wanna do you."

Levi's squeezes Billie's hips in her hands as she feels her girlfriend try to grind her ass into Levi's crotch. "Not happening. Your parents are home."

Billie continued her hip movements, knowing she was going to change Levi's mind when her grip on her hips loosened. "I'll be quiet! Please baby, I really need you. It's been so long." Billie finished her entende by using the tip of her tongue to trace Levi's ear, causing tingles to go down the older girl's spine.

Levi thought about it for a moment, she's horny as anything, and if Billie is horny it's only a matter of time before her mood turns grumpy if she doesn't dick her down soon. Levi placed her hands on either sides of Billie's face so she could look the girl in the eyes. "No noise." Levi said firmly. Billie nodded quickly and leaned forward to connect her lips to Levi's.

Levi let out a quiet moan when Billie bit her bottom lip and pulled back, Billie using that to her advantage to push her tongue in her girlfriends mouth, letting out a breathy moan when Levi responded straight away by matching her movements.

Moving one of her hands away from Levi's neck she traced her hand down the centre of Levi's chest right down to the waist band of her sweats, silently thanking that Levi always wears them pretty loose, enabling her to drop her hands under the waistband and smirk when her hand met the growing bulge.

Billie moved her lips away from her girlfriends and back towards her ear. "I missed your dick so much baby." The green haired girl smirked at the response, immediately feeling Levi's dick twitch. Reaching her hand into Levi's boxer Brief waistbands she wrapped her hands as much as she could around her girlfriends length, fingers not meeting due to the girth.

Levi's breath increased as Billie started pumping her hand up and down her dick, occasionally bringing her thumb over to tip to use some of the pre-cum as lube.

"Fuck." Levi whispered and dropped her head back for a moment.

Bringing her head back to it's normal position, Levi managed to remover Billie's shirt with one hand, the other placed on the small of the girls back so she doesn't fall. Levi licked her lips when Billie's breasts were right in front of her face. Levi moved her head forward and wrapped her lips around one of Billie's nipples, circling it with her tongue and using her teeth to graze it.

Billie had to stop herself from letting out a moan, instead focussing on changing her hands movements, using her wrist to twist slightly as she moved up and down. The younger girl arched her back to push her boobs closer to her girlfriends face, prompting Levi to switch to her other nipple. "Love your tits." Levi mumbled in a whisper.

Billie inhaled deeply and pushed herself off Levi's lap, quickly pushing down her own pants along with her underwear. Levi took the hint and quickly pushed her own sweats and boxers down to her ankles, not having time to pull them off fully as Billie immediately climbed back onto her lap.

Letting her girlfriend take control, Levi just wrapped her hands around Billie's waist to support her.

Billie reaches below her and again wrapped her around Levi's dick, using her other hand to lean on Levi's shoulder so she could lean up slightly, allowing her to rub Levi's dick through her folds, letting out a big gasp at the feeling.

"Let me make you feel good, daddy." Billie whispered.

Levi let her head fallback as Billie slowly lowered herself down, mouth falling open at the feeling of her girlfriends dick filling her. "Fuck, your dicks so big, baby." She moaned quietly as she felt herself filled up to the hilt.

Billie moved her hips in circles, her moans gradually beginning to become louder. Levi snapped her head forward and reached her hand up to cover Billie's mouth, trying to subdue to the sounds coming from her girlfriend.

Levi moved her other hand to Billie's hip and gripped tightly. "Bounce on my dick." Levi ordered, still in a hushed tone.

Billie followed orders and began moving her hips up and dropping them down, her moans continuously muffled by Levi's hand.

Levi knew she wouldn't be lasting long, but with both her hands busy she was limited on what other stimulation she could give her girlfriend. Adamant she wanted her girlfriend to cum at least once before her she moved her head to capture one of Billie's nipple's in her mouth once again, sucking on it and pulling back, pulling on her the rosy buds.  "That feels so good baby, do it again." Levi repeated her actions as her girlfriends speed increased, chasing that feeling bubbling inside of her.

Letting go of Levi's shoulder Billie leaned back slightly, knowing her girlfriends hand on her back won't let her fall backwards. Levi looked down to where their two bodies met and enjoyed the view of her dick sinking inside of her girlfriends beautiful pussy, the angle spreading her lower lips.

Levi lowered her head as much as she could and let  some spit fall out of her mouth, smirking with success when it landed right on her dick which was then swallowed up by Billie's pussy. Levi could feel her girlfriends walls tightening around her dick, so she quickly removed her hand from Billie's mouth and placing it on the back of the girls neck, pulling the girl to her and pushing her head into her shoulder. "Bite." Levi said as she moved her hand again, this time lowering it to her girlfriend clit and using the pad of her finger to make quick movements the way she knows Billie likes it.

Levi felt her girlfriend self starting to shake as she bit down on The skin of her shoulder. Not stopping her movements Billie let out a groan as she bit down harder, encouraging Levi to jerk her hips upwards.

Billie removed her mouth from her girlfriends shoulder as Levi continued to thrust upwards as best she could. "Damn, baby, you always make me cum so hard."

Levi nodded in response as she focussed on reaching her own orgasm.

"I want you to cum on my face, daddy. You want that? You wanna cum all over my face? God I want it so bad.  Need you to cum so bad, daddy." Billie spoke in Levi's ear, encouraging her, knowing Levi likes it just as much as she does.

"Fuck, yes yes." Levi lifted Billie off her dick and the girl immediately got down on her knees, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out. Levi stood up and grabbed her dick in her hands, quickly pumping her hand up and down, biting down on her lip and groaning as she watched thick ropes of white cum shoot out of her dick and land over her girlfriends face, she pumped a few more times and a second rope shot out and landed directly in Billie's mouth, her girlfriend making a show of swallowing it and licking her lips. Levi let out a deep breath and sat back down, smiling when Billie got up and walked to the baby wipes they kept next to her bed, Levi just sat back and enjoyed the view of her girlfriends ass.

"Ok, I'm fucked, come cuddle." Billie said as she dropped down onto her bed.