Chapter 2

Michael's POV:

"Mr. Russo, the Mexican Mafia is a very powerful mafia. We have to be very careful."

I clenched my jaw in frustration.

Ever since they stole our 1.5 billion dollars worth of cocaine, I've been going out of my head. That shit did not come for free. I called a meeting to discuss everything because I want those fuckers dead. We're going to Mexico tomorrow to get what belongs to us back.

"Call David Adams and ask for their most powerful ammunitions and grenades. Pay them 2 million." I command.

He didn't move.

"What the fuck are you looking at me for? Get everything ready, we leave tomorrow." I grit my teeth.

"y-yes sir."

"We are going to go through the main doors and go right up to the third floor, room 307. That's where all the drugs are." My second in command stated.

"Sir, won't they know we're coming because we're landing on the airport roads, owned by them."

"No. They won't. I paid the airport workers to keep their mouths shut and that if they'd open them I threatened them I would kill their families. As soon as we're done landing, I'll kill them."

***

I took 20 men with me. It's not that big of a deal to kill the Mexicans.

What's big is that they took my stuff.

The limbo stopped in front of the hotel and I got out. The fear in the hotel managers eyes as I checked in was so vivid, anyone could see it. Although she tried hiding it. I could see she practiced her lines well for when powerful men like me come in. After all, the hotel was owned by me.

I went up to my room and laid on the couch, looking outside the window to see people partying on a beach. 

Suddenly, I heard a knock at my door.

It was Julia. One of my prostitutes.

"Get on the bed." I hissed through my teeth.

I pushed her on my bed as she slowly started to undress herself. She bit her lips and her poor attempt to arch her back and look sexy failed.

I slipped on a condom and fucked her. My hands grab onto the headboard as she continuously moaned my name.

"Shut the fuck up you cunt." I growled, thrusting into her one last time.

I finished and put on my khaki pants and blazer. She still lay naked on my bed.

"Get out."

She didn't move.

She definitely wanted a bullet in her skull.

The door opened and footsteps approached.

"Woah, am I interrupting something." Lucas said raising his hands in surrender.

Lucas is like a brother to me.

He is my second in command. I granted him that position after his parents died in a shooting that was over 12 years ago. We both were born one day apart. He was born first and we practically grew up together.

I chuckled. "No, no your not Lucas."

"Get the fuck out." I raised my voice at Julia. 

She still lay there.

I clenched my jaw as I cocked my gun, and loaded it. She quickly got up with tears in her eyes and ran away.

Lucas had a small smirk that played at the corners of his lips.

"What do you want?" That face he had on was telling me he was about to say something really stupid.

"I wanna get high... and drunk." He smirked. "Let's go to the club down the road." He begged.

"No, we can't just leave, they'll know we're roaming the streets."

"You literally own the club though."

"No."

"You're a dumbass bitch you cocksucker party pooper"

"Okay let's go."

--------------------

We were walking down the road as the warm breeze ran over us. Lucas practically ran to the club and I was left behind. I think he's already high. He probably ran because I was on an important phone call and wasn't talking to him.

needy bitch.

As I was putting my phone back in my pocket, I knocked into a small figure.

"Ouch, what the fuck." She hissed.

My gaze rested on hers, my eyes rebelling to look elsewhere.

"Spiacente" I muttered. (Sorry)

She walked right past me as if she just hadn't seen the most gorgeous man in the world. I took the phone out from my pocket and clicked one of my guards' contact.

"Keep and eye on this girl. She has long, brown hair, brown eyes, and is wearing a black bikini with a coverup. Don't let her out of your sight."

"Yes sir." He spoke clearly.

I walked to the entrance of the club and walked up to the bouncer. He immediately recognized me and his eyes went wide.

"Hello Mr. Russo."

I nodded my head and he opened the door.

What the fuck am i doing in my own club.

There was loud music playing, making my chest throb. The stench of alcohol and sweat clung to my frame.

I walked to Lucas who was at the bar, drinking.

Lucas ushered a bartender over to us. "One Sazerac for this gentleman." He spoke confidently, nodding his head towards me.

I gulped it down, ignoring the burning in my throat. I got another one and chugged it down as well. Lucas was drunk. I could just tell.

"Y-yo man, are y-you a-and Julia a t-thing"

The fuck. This guy is definitely drunk.

"What do you think dumbass."

He just started laughing and speaking gibberish.

"Y-you know, i saw y-you bump into t-that girl" "She's f-fucking sexy"

I ignored him.

"I s-saw the way you looked a-at her, man" he said slurring his words.

I kept staring ahead a a bottle of wine, deep in thought.

"Why d-don't we kidnap h-er" he smiled flashing his bleach white teeth.

There was a long pause. 

"We are" I smirk played my lips.

"We are." 

***

Edited: 02/25/21