Chapter 16

A rock, white ceiling lay before me as i flutter my eyes open. The revolting whiff of the vomit entered my nose and i cringed. I slowly made my way up to my hands, from the hard ground.

"Oh, your up!" The guy from earlier says.

I massage my head, hoping to sooth it a bit. 

"You know i was going through your phone when you were out, and she is fucking hot." He points to a picture of Alyssa. 

"Yeah she is, isn't she?" I say jokingly. 

 "How long was i out for?" I ask.

"I don't know, about 10 minutes?" His gaze is still fixed on my phone. "Don't you have anything else you could be doing instead going through my phone?" I huff.

"No not really. This shit is really interesting." He speaks back. 

"Can you raise your iq by eating gifted children?" He says looking down from my phone. My eyebrows practically go off my scalp. "I'm not even gonna question that." He adds.

"Yeah good." I snap back. "And first of all, you do not go through someone's search histor-"

"Why are my nipples so red and itchy?" He interrupts.  My face turns into a deep shade of scarlet.

"Is it okay to shove batteries up your vagina when you lose your dildo?" He recites. He looks back up at me.

"What?" I ask, embarrassed. "Is it? Is it okay to shove batteries up your vagina" He questions. 

"I swear to god-" The sound of footsteps cut me off. A person comes down, possibly a guard. He's holding a tray and a cup. He approaches my cell and throws in a piece of stale bread and what looks like warm water, before walking out. I eye the food, debating whether i should eat it or not.

How the hell am i even supposed to drink the water if he just threw it in? I could see the guy cringe at the food from my peripheral vision. "Oooh, that sucks."

"No fucking shit." I hiss.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Alexander, baby." He smirks, flicking the side of his blazer to the sides as he does a cringy pose.

"Don't even-" I start.

"Alexander." He clears his throat, fixing his tie. "Well then, why am i here, Alexander?" I question.

"Well... looking at you, i don't think you should know just now." He hesitates. 

"What, are you saying i'm ugly?" I make a disgusted face.

"No no your fucking hot. I noticed that when we stripped you down."

"You what-?!" My eyes widen. 

"No not like that." He laughs, raising his hand to his forehead, the  other one in his pocket. "Like just to see if you had anything on you." He finishes.

I sigh a breath of relief. 

"Are you gonna eat that food?" He questions. 

"What, do you wanna eat it? What's the difference between that and cow shit?" I point to the stale bread laying in the splash of water.

"Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed." He cooes, coming closer to me.

"More like i got kidnapped in my sleep." I roll my eyes.

 Silence takes over as I stare the food.

"Wanna go to McDonalds?" A small smirk plays at the corner of his lips.

what did he sayyy

He wants to take me to get McDonalds... while i just got kidnapped and while i'm in a cell. Every possible nasty scenario comes into my head after I imagine me saying 'yes'.

"You know you should make a better excuse if you want to kill me." I cross my arms. "Im serious! He raises his hands.

"How can i trust you?" I raise my eyebrows. 

He tosses me my phone. I eye it for a bit.

"Alright fine." I nodd.

"But i'll have to disguise you. Here, wait one second." He leaves, going for the flight of stairs.

what the fuck did i just agree to...

He comes back down with sweatpants, a sweatshirt, glue? and a fake beard?

"Here take this." He opens the cell and hands me the sweatshirt and sweatpants. "What are those for?" I gesture towards the fake beard and glue. "Oh we have to disguise you into a guy." 

"Umm." I start. "This is gonna be so hilarious." He laughs.

"Okay? Where do i change?" I held the sweats in my hands. "Oh here. I'll turn around and say I didn't look even though in reality I actually did."

"Alexander-" My face become straight. "Im kidding, realx." He throws his hands up.

He turns around but i face him, not trusting him. "You know you are very different from the other people that work here." I say taking off my shirt and slipping on my sweatshirt.

"What can I say, all this mafia shit is too serious, I need some humour once in a while." He says.

"Mafia?" I question. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. Welcome to the mafia dun dun dun." He gives a dramatic response.

A small laugh escapes my lips. "What about the people that you just kidnapped me from? Are they in the mafia too?" I ask, slipping off my pants.

"First of all, kidnapping you wasn't my idea, and yes, yes they are." He murmured. 

I finish pulling my up sweats. "Done." 

His body turns around as he eyes me up and down. "What?" I ask with a cringed face. "Are you on your period or some shit, because you're really moody right now." He sighs.

"Excuse me?" I remark. 

"Here, stay still." His body inches closer as he takes off the cap of the glue. The sticky formula cools my skin instantly. His cool breaths touch my face as he blows on it to make the glue tacky, followed by placing the beard on.

"Fini, mademoiselle." His hands pat the bottom half of my face. (Finished miss) 

"Shall we proceed?" He hands me his arm for me to link with the other one in front of him gesturing to the stairs. Peels of laughter burst out of me as I take his arm and link it through mine.