Chapter 11

Cora's POV:

The door was barged open by a middle aged man and woman.

The man had a black, ironed suit on and a silver rolex on his hand. He had wrinkles all over his face indicating the stress throughout his life. He looked angry even though he was wearing his straight face.

talk about a resting bitch face.

The woman had a soft expression on her face, looking worried. She wore a long, gentle dress and had her brown hair with hints of grey, down. 

"Micheal, my son." She came walking towards him with both arms in front of her. Her eyes started watering at his sight.

"Mother." His voice was straightforward saying that.

She embraced his big body into her small arms. Michael held her head in his chest as she began sobbing uncontrollably. 

thats cute.

mama's boy.

I saw Michael look over at the man in front of me and i saw his jaw clench.

I looked over to the man who i assumed was his dad. He was already staring at me and had a smirk playing his face. 

What the fuck is this bitch doing.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest, uncomfortably. 

"quanto era lei?" His dad said eyeing me. (How much was she?)

the fuck. i was not for sale what is this fucking piece of shit thinking.

i hate him already.

i felt the rage build up inside of me, dying to be let out.

"I wasn't for fucking sale." I spat at him.

I hated the way he said that. Its like im an object that they can just throw around and get rid of whenever they want. 

Michaels mom's face got consumed by fear. 

She probably didn't want me saying that but i don't even care. It had to be said.

"Puttana, resta nel tuo limite o ti scoperò finché non sanguinerai e ti sparo il cervello, capisci?"  He hissed through his teeth. (You bitch, stay in your limit or else i will fuck you until you bleed and shoot your brains out, you understand?)

His wife's sobbs filled the room. How could he even say that. I swallowed back a devastated lump in my throat.

Michael didn't even hesitate to do what his mind told him. He grabbed him by his neck and lifted him off the ground. "Get the fuck out." He gritted his teeth. I could see his jaw clenching repeatedly.

"Michael, please no." His mom ran over to him as she grabbed his bicep signalling for him to let go. 

"You don't do anything, mother. You should've left this bastard a long time ago." He raised his voice at her. She stepped back towards the back of the hospital room, her hands covering her crying mouth.

Her face looked beaten and broken, yet there was still a soft, caring part to it. I could only imagine how many times she silently cried. My heart ached a bit for her.

I took a step, each of them bringing me closer to her. She looked up at me with bloodshot eyes, still sobbing. I extended my arms, embracing her as i held her head to my chest, allowing her to sob into me.

I could possibly even be the first person to show her that someone does care, and that's all she needed to know just for that little bit of hope.

I tried not to cry myself, for her.

She needed me right now.

Michael's POV:

I put the fucker down and saw bluish-red marks around his neck. That's what that fucking bitch deserved. 

My mother is such a caring person but all he would do is come home drunk and beat her up. I didn't want to see any of that as a child so i grew up hating my father.

I looked over to the side to see Cora stroking mother's hair as she weeped into her.

"Get the fuck out." I hissed one last time to him before heading for Cora and mother. "You will regret this son." He held his neck.

"Don't fucking call me son. You lost that privilege years ago." Painful memories flashed before my eyes. 

"Let's go, Elena." He voiced at my mother. "She's not coming with you. Get the fuck out before i shoot you." 

He started heading for mother but i took my gun out and shot his arm.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I shouted.

Mother looked terrified and Cora confused and devastated. He started psychotically laughing as his shaky steps exited the room.

I headed towards mother and put a hand on her back as i looked at Cora, her eyebrows were furrowed.

"Mother, stay with me. You can leave him forever." I tried convincing her.

She looked up at me. Her eyes were red and she had and i spotted a bruise on her cheek.

the fucking abusing hasn't stopped. I want to kill that man so bad.

"Michael, you father is a very dangerous man. I can't even imagine the things he can do to you and everyone else. I can at least sacrifice myself for your safety. Afterall, that is my duty as a mother, son." She added.

"My place is very guarded and he cannot even get in through the gates without being shot. I will make sure nothing happens to you."

"Michael, its for your safety. I don't want you getting hurt, my dear." She tried holding back a tear.

"You have done so much for me. This is the least i can do for you, please come." I exacted, hoping she would just listen to me.

"I-" She started

"No i's. You are coming right now." I interrupted.

She gave me a weak smile. My heart ached for her, but at the same time, i was absolutely outraged. She could've left him, but didn't. Why?

Why?

I question that everyday. I'll keep you safe, mom. 

I'll keep you safe.

***

That was some intense shit LMAO.

Anyways, i'm gonna go read another mafia book and cry cuz yeah.

GOODBYE!!!

Edited: 02/27/21

IM READING LUCIANO ITS SO FUCKING GOOD WOWOOWOOW