Chapter 44

Michael's POV:

It wasn't hard for me to tell everyone that I was proposing to Cora. Especially not this. Nothing about Cora could be hard. She's my first and only priority and will always be. She reminds me it's okay to be down and vulnerable. 

She was there for me when it was just me and mother. 

God, how I love this woman.

We head back after Cora wanted to look at the stars. She pointed out every single one. I love the way she's passionate about the universe. Gives me some more of her to love. 

"Cora!" Mia and Alex squeal, running up to her as we enter through the door of our home. Cora  hugs them back with the same amount of force and forces her ring finger in their face. That makes me laugh a bit.

"Yes, I knew it, ha!" Mia laughs through her tears. "You're finally useful for something, big brother." Her fist connects with my shoulder as she wipes her tear. 

"I guess I am." I smirk, looking at Cora and she blushes, looking down. 

Alex yawns which seems to catch Lucas' attention.

"Okay, let us let the fiancées get some rest, we'll meet you guys later." Lucas pats my back and heads over to Mia. 

"Bye, Cora." She embraces her again and whispers something in her ear, making her laugh.

Cora's POV:

"Details." She whispers in my ears and I laugh. I nod my head, telling her I'll call her. 

We exchange our goodbyes and a sneaky smile is plastered all over Michael's face as he closes the door.

"Oh no, this can't be good." I dramatically back up. He only chuckles, approaching me. 

His tongue slips in my mouth as his hand snakes around my waist, dipping down lower to my ass.

He lets out a grunt as his erection hits up against my stomach. My hands get tangled in his hair and I lose track of time. 

Everything seems so surreal in this moment. "Michael." I moan, tugging at his hair. He hums and picks me up, my legs strangling his waist as he makes our way to the bedroom.

He lies me down, breaking the kiss and look at me for a bit. At my face, slowly down my body. "Your so fucking beautiful." His body snakes closer and his lips connect with mine again but now he's on top of me.

My dress slips off of me and he undos my bra with one hand, pulling my underwear down with another. I'm quick to toss his shirt off

My back arches, wanting more and his lips connect with my nipple, while massaging the other breast in his other hand.

I squeeze my eyes shut, submerging into this addictive feeling, even more so when he slips a finger in me. I grip his shoulder so hard, probably leaving red marks as he does with his mouth to my neck. 

I cum after he finishes with his third finger in me and I see a sense of satisfaction wash over his face.

I undo his pants and his cock throbs between his legs, a bit of precum already dripping at the tip. 

I gently grab it, massaging it a bit near my entrance before he slips into me. I can't help but moan his name, loud. 

His face is pressed into my neck and both of us are panting heavily as he pumps in and out of me. I squeeze my eyes once again as I cum for the second time.

A minute later, so does he and kisses my lips then my shoulder before getting up and running a bath. 

I can't help but smile. This felt way beyond something physical.

We made love.

--------------------

Short chapter, I know, sorry!  But how do we feel  😏

-Dhruvi Parmar

Monday December 20th, 2021 @8:43 pm