Chapter 32

Michael's POV:

"Greece?! I've always wanted to go to Greece as a child, but couldn't since my parents wouldn't take me. Although they went." She blabs on. 

I smile in contentment because that means she's excited, and also because I picked a place she actually wanted to go to.

"Yes Kore, we're going to Greece." She does her little shimmy, closing her eyes.

"When are we going?" she ask excitedly. I move my hand and trail it down her thigh. "Whenever you want." I whisper. 

"Can we go after my period's over? Wouldn't want to go swimming now." She laughs. I nod my head

"Where in Greece?" She scoots closer to me with the biggest smile on her face. "You pick." I pull her head into my chest. "Can we go to Santorini." She muffles and I laugh. 

"Yes, yes we can." I close my eyes. 

"You're so adorable." She lifts her head up and pinches my face, swaying it side to side.

"Don't call me adorable." My smile fades. "Adorable out of fucking everything?" My brows furrow. 

"Yes, you're so cute." She cooes, trying to get on my nerves. "How bout' 'you're so fucking hot you make me wet'?" I try to comeback with a smirk.

"Okay bitchass hoe" Her face relaxes. 

"No."

"No up my ass." She snuggles in closer to me.

This fucking girl, man. 

She's going to be the end of me.

--------------------

"We're going to Greece. Santorini to be exact." I take a drink out of the glass, adjusting my posture on the couch. "Greece is badass." Alex takes my attention. 

The only person that should be taking my attention is Cora. I frown.

"At least there isn't anything to be taken care of here, so I'll be free." Lucas yawns, resting his hand behind his head on the seat. "But she's going to miss her morning trainings."

He's right. At least I hope nothing goes wrong here. Everything can fuck up in just a second.

I feel a pair of small hands from behind that I immediately recognize. She leans down putting her head on mine, placing a kiss on the crown. "Guess what?" 

"Hmm?" I run my hand on my chin. "Im bored." She sighs out. "So, I made some pasta. Or, let me rephrase that." She comes to sit down beside me on the couch, but I pull her onto my lap.

She rubs herself slightly in knowing she's fucking teasing me. An amused smile takes her face.

"I attempted making this Italian pasta recipe I found on the internet. It's called Pasta Al Tono." She switches to an accent, finishing off with the chef's kiss.

"Mhm? We know you can't cook." I knew exactly what the fuck was about to come. The 'can you try it for me?'

"Can you taste it and be the judge?" She starts slicking my hair back. Lucas and Alex try to hold in their laugh as they eye between the both of us. 

"What the fuck are you guys laughing at?" I speak up. Cora goes up to them. "You know, you're going to try the pasta too." Their faces drop as they give me the eye behind her back saying 'please do something'.

Cora drags us into the kitchen and instructs us to sit on the stools. "Alright, judges." She claps her hands together. 

She ques Lucas with her eye telling him to start speaking whatever the fuck he has to say. "Mhm." He coughs. "Cora, what do we have here, today?" He puts on a deeper voice.