Chapter 5

Cora's POV:

I fought with all my strength to open my eyes. Whatever these bitches gave me was strong. I felt nauseous and wanted to throw up.

"Where am I?" I muttered slurring my words struggling to get up. I was in completely different clothing. They better not have stripped me down.

I wasn't in that dark room, tied to a chair. I was in a large bedroom. Why would they put me in a comfy bed if I was going to be sold off? More questions welded up in my mind and to be honest, my mind was too exhausted to even be thinking.

I got up brawling the soreness that clawed at my body. My feet touched the cool, dark, floor and i proceeded to investigate quickly, hoping to find anything to help me out.

...again

I opened drawers.

nothing...

I opened the other ones. A smirk played my lips as i found a .8mm pistol. It was loaded. These bitches were so dumb. I held it in my left hand as i began exploring other areas of the room.

I opened the closet and found a stash of coke and I took one and shoved it down my bra. You know, you can never be too loaded.

As I was about to close the closet door, the main door flung open. I held the gun up ready to shoot.

I let out a scream, my mouth hanging open.

It was the guy that bumped into me the other day.

what. the. fuck.

 I opened my mouth to say something. I don't know what, but something. However, nothing came out.

He looked so sharp. He looked cold, hollow, numb. He was beautiful, looking like death himself, a beautiful one. A death you wouldn't be afraid of.

Because if that's what comes after life, then oh my I wouldn't mind if I died right now.

But sheesh was he fucking hot.

you know what...

Cora, do yourself a favour and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

"Don't you dare come fucking closer." I hissed through my teeth, while aiming the gun at him with both hands.

He didn't even look scared. His hands were by his side and he slowly crossed them across his chest as if I was wasting his time. I could see his jaw clench down in annoyance.

if you kidnapped me then you gotta deal with it, bitch. 

There was a pistol shoved in his pocket but he didn't even bother taking it out.

"Put the gun down, Cora." his dark voice rattled through my ears.

"How the fuck do you know my name!" I shouted, completely outraged, confused and angry at myself. If it wasn't for his good looks, it wouldn't have been so damn hard to shoot him.

But I fired a shot.

...and completely missed

This bitch better not have gone through my phone.

I didn't even clear my search history.

In one swift motion, he came close to me, flipped my hand over, took the gun and turned me around so that my back was to his chest. His hand held mine behind my back and pointed the gun at my temple as he leaned dangerously close to my ear. I could feel a massive erection at the top of my tailbone. His cool breath sent shivers down my neck.

I was too hesitant to even restrain.

Michael's POV:

"Chiudi quella cazzo di bocca piccola fica e ascoltami." I whispered into her ear. (Shut the fuck up you little cunt, and listen to me)

"I saved you from the Mexicans you ungrateful puttana." (Bitch)

She stiffened up against my body and I smirked to myself. I let go of her and she now faced me.

"Anne's coming to get you ready. We're going to Italy whether you like it or not. I have a business 'party' you could say that i need to attend and I need to take a woman with me."

Her delicate eyes were focused on the ground below her.

she said nothing...

"YOU SON OF A-" She threw a punch at me and I dodged it.

"You fucking kidnapped me and thought that if you said  'I saved you from the Mexicans' I would be okay with it?!"

"Im here for Cora." A voice interrupted.

"Anne's here. And behave or else i won't hesitate to do other things to you." I leaned forward whispering in her ear.

I loved the way i made her feel.

I walked out of the room, adjusting my collar as I got into the hallway, taking out my phone to dial Lucas' number.

He answered after the first ring.

"My fucking god Micheal. what the hell do you want." He spat into the phone.

Moans erupted in the background.

This guy really doesn't stop fucking around.

"Lucas, I will shoot your dick and throw it in the ocean if you speak to me like that again, understand?"

I know he didn't.

stubborn bitch.

"Send the 16 year old i shot at the building to the underground floor, and you come with him. Do it fast, I dont have fucking time to waste."

"Coming right down, sir," he said fooling around.

I hung up and began tapping my foot on the cold elevator floor as my patience started to run out.

The doors opened and there he was. The little boy tied, sitting on the chair. Beside him stood Lucas with his arms crossed with a .9 mm pistol in one of his hands.

"Listen kid, i don't give a fuck about your age, or who you are. I'm here to get answers, and that's a pretty straightforward thing to do, unless you make it hard." I said walking up to him and putting my foot up on the chair and leaning down on my knee.

I could see the nervousness in his eyes as he gulped down a lump in his throat.

"Y-yes s-sir" He was on the verge of crying.

"Good."

"Why did you kidnap that girl." I asked him calmly, allowing him to test my patience.

"I-I cannot t-tell y-you. My boss w-wil kill m-me."

My eyes met Lucas'.

He connected his fist with the kid's jaw.

It cracked and he yelped out in pain. Tears began streaming down his face.

"THEY WANTED TO AUCTION HER OFF!" He screamed, begging for me to let him free.

A smirk played on my lips.

"That wasn't so hard was it." I began loading my gun.

Fear consumed the child as he began screaming and kicking.

"Be grateful you're getting a pain free death, puttana." I spat. (Bitch)

I aimed the gun at him and pulled the trigger, blood spraying everywhere. I don't even care at this point, i'm so numb there's no empathy whatsoever.

That's who I am and that's who I will be forever.