Chapter 6

Cora's POV:

"Miss, please do not touch that and stay still."

"Beth shut up. I will not hesitate to beat you up."

"Its Anne." She sighed.

iTs AnNe.

She wore short brown hair that curled up at the bottom of her chin and bangs to her eyebrows. She looked like she was in her 40's.

She caked on concealer, eyeshadow, blush, contour and highlight.

"I look like a fucking doll." I hissed.

She then proceeded to put on bright red lipstick and do my hair.

She did a half up half down look and I looked like plastic. I didn't even recognize myself.

"Miss, this is what you will be wearing." She guestered to a long black dress. It dipped down low to expose my breasts and was sleeveless. It finished off with two slits on either side of each leg.

 It finished off with two slits on either side of each leg

"Why the fuck am I wearing this on a plane." I was actually confused. "I'm afraid i can't answer that, Mr. Russo picked this out." She said apologetically.

Mr. Russo has to be that bitch who kidnapped me.

"Well I'm gonna tell you and your Russo to take that dress with him and go to hell!" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest.

I would rather wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt not some fucking ballgown.

"Anne." A voice muttered behind us.

oops... shouldn't have said that.

oh well... go suck your cock Russo.

I turned around to see it wasn't Russo, it was some other guy. He had brown eyes and coal black hair that was slicked back. He wore a black suit with a rolex on his hand. Tattoos covered his hands and one of them said 'la mia vita è la mia arte' (My life is my art, and my art is my life)

Yeah your fucking life is to kill people.

Anne nodded and proceeded out the door, leaving this man and I alone.

"You have to wear that, Mr. Russo does not like people who don't obey his instructions." He inched closer.

"You know what, I'm not wearing that. Sweatpants and a hoodie, take it or leave it" I hissed.

He grabbed my chin forcing me to look up his 6'2 inch gigantic body.

"Piccola puttana, i'm giving you 30 seconds to wear that shit. If you don't, looks like i'll have to do it for you, which I don't mind one bit." He leered devilishing, flashing his pearl white teeth. (You little bitch)

My chest ached as my arms started shaking. I grabbed the dress as he turned around.

"Can you atleast leave?" i tried to ask calmly.

"Nope. Im staying here, 'take it or leave it'." He mocked me.

I stood there, frozen.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP!" He shouted.

Tears began welding up in my eyes as i slipped off my shirt and pants. His smirk only grew more and more. He motioned his fingers 'down'.

I let a small sob escape my lips.

I pulled off my bra and slid down my underwear. I quickly grabbed the bra and panties Anne left for me and put them on.

I let myself slip the dress on and I couldn't reach the zipper.

Fuck. Perfect timing, Cora.

Abruptly, I felt a pair of hands slide down my back.

I bit down my lips from the sobs dying to be let out. The zipper moved up and locked itself in place.

"What do you say, puttana." (Bitch)

I turned around and looked up with my bloodshot eyes.

"Thank you." I murmured.

Can this fucking asshole just leave. I will literally run myself over with his LaFerrari.

Lucas' POV:

If it wasn't for Michael, I would have fucked her then are there.

She makes so fucking hard.

"Lets go, puttana." I grab her bicep and dragged her along to hallways. We made our way to the Audi R8 waiting for us outside.

"Get in." I hissed. 

"The fuck!" she yelped.

She got into the rear seat and crossed her arms with a frown on her face, her lips in a faint, straight line.

I got into the passenger seat and tilted to rear view mirror towards me to see how she was doing so far.

That bitch stuck up her middle finger.

Michael sunk the entire car as he got into the driver's seat. 

"Com'è lei?" (How is she)

"Un fottuto psicopatico." I muttered. (A fucking psychopath)

A small chuckle erupted from his mouth.

"Sai che posso parlare e capire l'italiano, giusto?" She broke the silence (You know i can speak and understand italian, right?)

"Sappiamo" (We know)

"What's your name?" She asked, breaking the silence almost hesitant. 

"Lucas."

"And you are?"

"Cora. Cora Evans." 

***

Do you guys have any suggestions as to how i can make this book better for you as readers? 

I want to make this as not just a typical mafia romance but with lots of plot twists that will really like be like- BOOM. i explained that so bad omg

THANK YOU! HAPPY READING!!