Chapter 15

"Toropit' sya!" (Hurry up!)

I heard an echo of someone say something, but i don't know what.  I pressed '35' on the elevator. Silence followed, as beads of sweat started to form.

10 seconds had passed and I heard buzzing all around me, my heart beating faster. I panicked and looked up to find the light flickering. Jagged motions of the elevator jerked me around the place as i try to grab onto the railing.

The lights went out.

The shaking and trembling of the floors did not stop. Sweat clung onto my clothes, my brows furrowed. "Help!" I screamed as loud as i could. 

nothing...

I nervously took a few steps back, my back hitting the cool metal elevator wall.

The earthquake in this elevator made me fall to my knees. I covered my head, ducking down, hoping for the best,

when suddenly...

My eyes snap open, bloodshot. My breathes were short, and quick, trying to inhale deep, but failing. I felt jagged movements almost as if i was running,

but i wasn't

I looked down to see a mans back. I was being carried. My brows furrowed as i let out a scream. "PUT ME DOWN!"

"Ser ona prosnulas." A raspy voice echoed. (Sir she's awake)

My fist made contact with this man's back repeatedly. 

"Brosit' yeye v mashinu." A familiar voice spoke. (Throw her in the car)

I was dodged in the back seat of an SUV. My shoulders ached from the impact as i held onto them, my brows furrowing. The stench of cigarettes filled my lungs.

"Speak and I kill you." A hairy man beside me held a gun to my head. His thick accent rolled off his tongue, it was Russian. 

Russians?

what the fuck was going on.

I opened my mouth to ask what the Russians wanted from me, but quickly closed it realizing what the man had just said. 'Speak and i kill you'. I gulped down the tightness in my throat.

I looked around me, taking in the surroundings while both my hands clammed to a fist in my lap. I felt a pair of eyes hard on me. I looked at the rear view mirror, my eyes growing wide.

Those familiar eyes.

Jack. 

The surfer dude? He displayed a gross smirk on his face.

I closed my eyes, trying to picture every nasty outcome this car ride can lead me to. 

I opened my eyes, tears now springing.

The car ride was silent. It was still pitch black out, guessing it was very early in the morning. How did they even get into Michael's house? Didn't he say it was guarded?

Fuck him.

I remained stiff in my seat as i felt a pair of cold, disgusting eyes occasionally take me in.

-----------------------

The hairy man's unruly hands tied a black cloth over my eyes. "What the fuck?" I try to pull it down, but he secured it tighter.

"Get out." I was yanked from my seat. The car ride seemed to be hours long. 

I tripped across the bottom of the car as the man held my wrist, firmly.