Chapter 46

Cora's POV:

"Fuck, yeah." His head is in between my legs and everyone thinks we're at the reception.

I tug at his hair only to be pleased with a heavy groan from him. I shudder beneath him. The more I try to loosen from his addicting grip I can't take any more of, his only tightness.

I have red nail marks all over my waist and hips and they begin to sting alongside the dark lip bruises all over my body.

"Please." I moan, not being able to take any more and he finally stops. What I thought was over, but his dick rams into me fast and hard, and I jerk up with my eyes wide open.

"Michael!" I scream and I don't care if anyone heard. I can only focus on the pleasuring pain.

"Sei così bagnato per me, amore." He groans in my neck before seeping his eyes into mine. (You're so wet for me, love.)

I shudder at his words trying to hold back my climax. "You're doing so good for me, baby."

After what feels like 15 minutes I can't take it anymore. I already came 4 times in the past hour. He's really magic.

"Fuck, Michael." I squeeze my eyes shut at bite my bottom lip, hard. "I want us to come at the same time." He pants out. I arch up. "Yes!"

I can't take this anymore. "I'm close, Michael." And so is he.

We come and shudder. The room is filled with his groans and my moans catched by his lips on mine.

I let his cum drip down my legs before falling back on the bed. I feel his arm slide around my waist and he whispers into my ear. "I think we should get back before they notice we're gone."

Turning my head, I set my lips on his. "You'll have to clean me up first." I smirk against him.

"Mhm." His arms reach behind him and grab a towel, still not breaking the kiss. His hand reaches down and washes me up as he stops the kiss and focuses on just that.

"Thanks, husband." I joke, smiling.

"That sounds good coming from your mouth." He smiles against me before we both get dressed and head out.

"Where were you guys?" Mia walks up to us. I hesitate and Michael smirks beside me. "Uhh-"

"CAKE TIME!" Alex shouts.

Thank god for him. "Cake time." I awkwardly laugh and point toward Alex, heading over.

"Mmm, strawberry." I lick my watering mouth.

Alex moans shoving a price in his mouth. "The best kind."

My head is suddenly jerked forward with intense pressure and lands into the cake.

This fucker.

I gasp up for air, quickly turning around "Alex, I swear to god-" 

and its Michael...

"Ah, you fucker!" I smash his head down without him even resisting the pressure on the back of his head. 

Everybody laughs around us and some continue dancing to the music playing.

He slowly gets up and some cake even got into his hair. I lick the cake off his lips and the men start to howl. I roll my eyes with a smile.

"You wanna ditch our own reception?" I feel his warm breath on my neck. I smirk. "Feeling spontaneous?"

"Only with you."

I look around me. People are too engrossed with others, some probably talking about business deals.

I grab his hand, the smirk still on my face heading off. 

"Hey Mia, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom, and Michael is coming with me because this oh so large dress! It gets too hard to pee when it's like there's a cloud around you." 

She laughs and we leave.

We head out into the outdoors, the music muffling behind us and I breath in the soft, salty oceanic scent. 

"Crazy plane or somewhere domestic?" 

I turn my head. "Uh, how about we makeout and fuck right here on the spot?" I bite my lip, fluttering my eyelashes like an innocent little girl.

"Somewhere domestic it is." His arms slide onto my ass. "Not so fast." I sprint away from him.

He stands there in disbelief for a few seconds. "You're not gonna get far in that dress."

I hate that he's right. That's enough motivation.

"Don't run that mouth too fast!" I yell behind me. 

And off he goes. I continue running, ignoring the little fucker of rocks that get stuck in between my toes.

But as usual he catches up and i'm lifted into the air before carrying me bridal style. I scream and kick for him to let me go because he's taking me towards the water.

"Let me go!" I laugh, holding on to him tight yet wanting to leave his grip at this very moment.

I feel a wave of energy overcome me as I make contact with the water and I hear his ugly ass laugh muffled from above the wave i'm beneath.

I gasp for air when I reach up and dunk his head down. We continue to splash each other and minutes go by. 

Some more go by and were making out.

Some more and I'm fully naked. I think we're skinny dipping.

More and were fucking.

I heard cum attracts fish.

By the end of the night, we're exhausted. Everyone went home and so did we. 

Michaels snoring beside me with his head nuzzled in my neck and I'm lying awake in bed, thinking 'I hope I can have this forever.'

Please let me have this forever.

--------------------

- Saturday February 5, 2022 @9:17PM