Chapter 30

4 weeks later

"No no no!" I sherik. I saw this coming.

Michael's hands wrap around my waist from behind as he aggressively picks me up. "My toast!"

He flips me over like some floppy fish and throws me over his shoulder. My shirt hangs low as it exposes me. 

perfect day to not be wearing a bra.

"I'm not wearing a bra." I try to speak out, but blood is rushing to my head.

fast and furiously.

"Not like anything I haven't seen before." He smack my ass, hard. "AY!" That stung like hell. 

I'm so getting him back. I try to reach my hands down to his ass but his body has to be so fucking long. 

"That's what I fucking thought." He snarls. I could tell he was smirking. His feet make their way upstairs into the bathroom, him now getting a full view of my ass. He smacks it again. 

"Good thing no one's he- home, or else they would've seen all my goodies." He lowers me down. 

"Oh, yeah?" He smirks.

I turn around to look at my ass in the mirror to see red marks. "Michael!" I point to the marks. "I wouldn't mind if Alex saw." I try to hide my smirk. I love playing with him.

His smirk disappears as he violently grabs my waist and pulls me closer before placing his hand on my chest and stopping at my neck. "You're mine." His lips aggressively come in contact with mine. "And mine only." He speaks against them.

I take this as a perfect opportunity to smack his ass. He doesn't flinch one bit. 

Trying act all though, huh? Dwayne The Rock Johnson would've finished as my ass smacking skills too.

That sounded so- shut up.

He picks me up again before throwing me on the bed. I shriek as I close my eyes waiting for the impact. "That was like a 200 m distance from the bathroom!" My eyes widen. "What if I fell?" 

He smirks, making his way on the bed. "Then I'd forget you were there and accidentally step on you." He smiles against my lips.

He definitely learnt all this back talk from me. His hands push me down on the bed. "I wouldn't let you fall." His lips caress my neck. I let out a soft sigh.

"You like that, don't you?" He stops, before pulling away.

yes daddy. 

please can you shut up... respectfully.

"Uh- yeah." Why am I so awkward. My face flushes red.

"Oh mother mary of jesus christ! Shit!" I point to nothing, pretending there's a spider. His eyes widen the most I've ever seen them even though he doesn't know what I'm even talking about.

I let out the ugliest wheeze as I cramp onto my stomach. His face settles back down as he realizes what I did.

"NOOO!" I shriek, trying to gasp for air. His humongous body falls on top of me, like some animal guarding its cub. 

"I- can't- b-breath." I wheeze even harder. His body doesn't even move an inch. I would do the same thing too but he'd just throw me off.

I hold my breath pretending I died but he still doesn't move.

aww doesn't he just love me.

He's like a kid when you get to know him, that's why I find this so amusing. I can't even be serious and ask him to get off even if my lungs burn. I don't know why I keep laughing when I'm running out of oxygen.