Chapter 36

Cora's POV:

"Fuck, baby cum!" he raises his voice. I groan and let out continuous shaky moans. My hands clutch the side of the bed. "Fuck!"

I feel the release coming as I ease into the split second of the desirable feeling before dropping down, exhausted.

"Mmm..." He hums taking off the condom before laying beside me. "You liked that?" A smirk plays his face while he tucks a peice of hair behind my ear.

My face flushes red before asking him to get me some comfy clothes, which he does. "You ignored my question." That smirk is still on his face. 

"You are so heavenly in bed, Michael! You make me so wet!" I give him a fake smile and then an actual laugh that I couldn't keep in at his reaction.

He charges at me the fastest I've ever seen and puts me under his body. "I have to go pee!" I muffle from underneath. "Unless you want me to pee on the bed."

I would've flung him off but my heart is still beating rapidly from before.

"You already did." He points at the wet spot the cum left. "Michael, honestly shut the fuck up." I smile rolling my eyes as I go to the bathroom.

As soon as I close the door behind me I silently scream and do a little happy dance and twerk because that was the best sex I've ever had.

I stop my little show, quickly pee and washing the sweat off my hands. Nothing seems to fill my mind except the fact that i'm going to be sore as fuck in a couple of hours.

I let out a small sigh before opening the door and heading out. Michael is sprawled out on the bed, sleeping on his stomach, snoring loudly. The sheets are even changed. 

I smile to myself, taking a mental picture of this memory that I can look back at in years. 

If he was awake, he would probably say how fucking creepy I am leaning against the bathroom door frame, just eyeing. But oh well, he's asleep. 

I carefully walk up to the bed, trying not the wake him up even though he's a heavy sleeper. I scoot close to him and he moves a bit, adjusting us. My head lies against his chest and I feel his hand move up to the back of my head with his eyes still closed.

"I love you." I whisper, but he probably didn't even hear that. It's not even about him hearing it, it's about the feeling that comes with it. 

I would repeat it all day, everyday if I had to. Because I do.

I love him.

------------------

I probably can't breath. 

"Michael." I muffle from under him. He's snoring and my body stings. He's quiet and I'm screaming. This bitch is peacefully sleeping and I'm about to die from lack of oxygen any minute now.

I try with all my strength to push him off and gasp a big breath of air when I succeed. "Thank fucking god." I mutter under my breath, before looking back and eyeing him. He's smiling like a fucking idiot. My mouth hangs open.

"I just saw Jesus and came back." I turn around fully facing him before heading into the bathroom to get ready. 

I wash my face and brush my teeth before grabbing the straightner because I had extra time on me.

I hear the door creak open and Michael comes in. He brushes his teeth and whatnot. I'm to busy trying not to burn my ear or make my hair fall off. The one video of the girl burning her hair off replays in my mind.

My ears perk at the sound of pissing and he's standing there taking one. He shrugs his shoulders and I let out a laugh, rolling my eyes. 

He was about to walk away to wash his hands, but no. Whos the fuck does he think he is leaving the toilet seat up. "Uh-uh." I eye him, lowering my finger down.