Chapter 31

Michael's POV:

She's doing something to me. Something I want more of.

fuck.

I want more of her. 

I need more of her.

Lucas and I approach the tall, dark mansion. The area outside looks pretty secluded by trees but once you get into the neighbourhood, it looks normal. That's what caught my attention about it.

"Damn, bro." Lucas peers outside the windows eyeing the house. I make a stop on the side of the street at the front of the gates. "Do you think she's going to like it?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I don't see who can't." He opens the door and gets out, his eyes not once moving away from the front yard.

I don't want to talk to the estate guy. I just want to fucking be with her. But that idea gets rebelled as Lucas and I proceed our way to the front doors.

"Yeah, you definitely need this because you guys need to have your *insert moan* time." He stops near the door. 

"Shut the fuck up." I brush past him as I walk in.

"Good morning, Mr. Russo!" The estate guy approaches us. I give him a small nod. He gestures us to follow him. "Come, I'll give you a look around." He flashes us his teeth.

--------------------

"Please! Michael! I don't even know how I got here." Lucas shouts from underneath, hanging onto the balcony railing.

I internally roll my eyes at him as I watch him suffer more. "Your hands are getting slippery." I let out a smirk.

"Fuck! Your going to get it when I come up." He shouts. A hand falls off and now it's just him holding his body weight with one.

I bend over and grab his hand with immense grip before reeling him up. "Don't ever fucking do that." He pants, holding his chest. 

"Don't ever fucking hang off of balcony railings." I scoff. His eyes look down at the view. "I just wanted to see the wires."

"See the wires up my ass." I roll my eyes at him. "Let's go." 

Lucas gives the estate guy a quick thanks and we settle the deal.

"Are you guys like official?" Lucas questions as we get into the car. I knew he was going to talk about Cora and I.

 To be honest, I don't know. I haven't asked her yet. Would she even want to be?

"I don't know, yet." My face furrows. I start the car as we make our way back home. "You know, from the way her face lights up when she sees you, I can tell she's in love, anyone can." I feel his hand on my shoulder.

My eyes stay darted forward on the road. "You guys should go take a vacation somewhere to strengthen your guys' relationship." 

That isn't a bad idea. I thought about it hard. Where would we go? Would she enjoy it? What places does she want to visit? Does she even like to travel?

 The average time it should've taken to go back home was 1 hour, but 45 minutes did the job.

I need to see her.

I barely open the door to the house and I hear someone shout my name. "MICHAEL!" She jumps onto me and wraps her legs around my waist as she buries her head into the crook of my neck.

Her cool scent invades me as I become vulnerable to every part of it. She lifts her head up and our lips meet, every breath strengthening the kiss.