chapter 34

Miley's POV

Justin is like truly the Best thing that has ever happened to me. I couldn't ask for anyone else. He's my  love and my life. I don't know, he's just my everything. Yea it's cheesy but I don't care, it's the truth. I'm happy that he actually wants to be with a person like me. I mean with the problems I have. He's never judged me for anything that I've done and I love that.

The world needs more people like him. A caring, sweet, non-judgmental person. He's all I could ever hope for, and now we're getting married. Best friends that have known each other our whole lives, are getting married. Wow!
Justin's POV

Marrying my Best friend. Never knew this day would really happen. I mean, I've always loved Miley. She just didn't know it, and I didn't tell her cause it seems like she was never single and plus, I thought she only looked at me as a brother and nothing more than a best friend.

She's beautiful, everything about her. Her hair, her velvety skin, her eyes, her perfect body....shit her body turns me on. She's just so perfect. I don't care about her past. It doesn't make me love her any less. Put aside her bad past or the things that she gets upset about, she is truly the Best person in the world. She's just one of those people you gotta love, cause if you don't then you're crazy. And now she's all mine. In a few months, she'll legally have my last name and we'll be so happy.
*20 minutes later*

We just got to the restaurant where we're gonna celebrate. I get out and help Miley out, then my Mom, her parents, katie, Jacob and the boys climb out of the car. We all walk inside and get seated.

"Hi my name is Caleb and I'll be your waiter tonight, what can I get you all?" The waiter asks us.

He gets the orders for drinks, leaves then comes back with them all. He passes them out, then takes our orders for what we're eating. He asks me first, then goes around the table. Since Miley is sitting across from me, he asks her last. She tells him, and he doesn't leave. He just stands there, staring at her. She is wearing a low cut blouse that shows her cleavage which he's staring at, then looks up at her face and asks her name. Hell no! Can't this fucker see her engagement ring? I mean anyone could spot it a mile away as big it is!

"It's Miley," she says with worry in her voice, knowing what he's trying to do.

"That's a beautiful name," he says smiling.

"Yea, it's very beautiful. Wanna know her last name? It's Bieber, my last name. Can't you see her wedding ring dude!?" I say, pissed by this point.

"Justin, calm down, he didn't know," my Mom says.

"how could he not know Mom? Her ring is right there in plain sight," I say.

"Um, okay. I'll just you guys another server, I'm sorry," the waiter apologizes.

Finally, he left! Bout time cause if he would've stood there any longer, I felt like hitting him for flirting with Miley when you can clearly see she's married. People can be so ignorant sometimes I swear!

"Um anyway," Miley says clearing her throat, "Thank you baby for bringing us here. It's fancy and beautiful. Other than that little mishap, I'm enjoying this."

"You're welcome love," I say leaning over and kissing her hand.

"You two are so cute," Katie says.

"Yep, and I feel bad for the next guy that tries to flirt with Miley cause they're probably gonna get their ass kicked," Jacob says, and makes everyone including me laugh.

The new waiter came and served us, then when we were done eating, we left. I called for a separate limo to come pick me and Miley up cause I didn't wanna go home just yet, but the rest of the group did. They didn't mind. We waved bye to them then got into the vehicle. When we were settled in, the driver took off, he already knows where we're going. I turn to Miley and she has the brightest smile on her face, without even knowing where we're going.

"So where we headed?" She asks.

"It's a surprise," I say.

"Please tell me," she asks again.

"Nope, sorry babe," I say smiling.

"Baby, please," she says with a puppy look on her face and pouty lip.

I shake my head no, then a mischievous smile comes across her face. Oh no, she's up to something. She then gets closer and hugs me. Then looks up at me with her beautiful blue eyes that I adore so much. She then raises up and climbs herself on my lap and puts her arms around my neck. She then starts playing with my hair, then reaches down to my crotch and starts rubbing me. Oh shit. I close my eyes and my head throws back. She then stops and brings her hands to the sides of my face and kisses me again then starts to roll her hips on me. Mm shit, she knows how to get me horny, Damn it.

"Mm baby, what are you doing to me," I moan in her mouth.

She smiles in the kiss then says, "just wanting to make you feel good."

"Well it's working baby, but I'm still not telling you where we're going," I say laughing.

"Ugh justiiinnn!" She groans getting off my lap. I knew that's why she was doing this.

"Haha I'm sorry baby, but you can't be mad at me," I tell her.

"Oh yea? Why not?" She asks.

"Because we're here," I tell her.

(A/n: lol I finally updated I feel so bad for waiting so long, I still love y'all tho ❤ btw I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Oh, and in case y'all didn't know, I have a new story I'm working on that I just posted chapter 3 on, called "good girl meets bad boy" it's on my profile and it's a jariana [Justin & Ariana] story so if y'all are jariana fans, then you might like it Thank you for reading!)