chapter four:

[Miley's POV]:
  *next day*
I woke up out of bed to stretch. Wow was it sunny outside! Ahh!  Beautiful Friday morning.  Nothing could be better than Fridays. As I was getting out of bed, my phone rang with a snapchat notification. I opened it to see who it was from. Justin of course. It was a pic of him just waking up still in bed that said 'morning beautiful! ' I smiled and blushed at it and sent one back  that said 'hey there handsome.  Ready to start the day?' I sent it and then he texted me.
convo:
Justin: no, I wanna stay here and u could come over and we spend time together.
Me: haha u would like that wouldn't u? come on, it's Friday, let's just suck it up and get it over with.
Justin: so am I picking u up for school?
Me: if u want, I'll text Katie and tell her.
Justin: OK, see u soon. ❤
end of convo

I sprang up out of bed and went downstairs to find my mom cooking breakfast.  I sat down at the table and she put my plate in front of me then I ate. When I was done, I rushed upstairs to brush my teeth and hair, change out of my PJ's and put on my make up and shoes. I dug in my closet to find a good outfit to wear today. I found a cute pair of wedges and a dress with flowers on it that stopped above my knees, something like Ariana Grande would wear. I absolutely love her. She is such a good fashion icon. After I put on the dress and makeup, I fluff up my curls that I've done, grab my purse and binder and right when I was telling my parents bye, Justin pulled up in the driveway and honked. "Well, someone looks cute today. trying to impress anyone special?" my mom asks as I'm walking out. "no, I always dress up on Fridays," I say to her. "Mmhmm," she simply says. Just then, Justin comes through the door. "Come on Miles,or we'll be late," he says while pulling me. "Bye you two!" my mom yells.  We both wave and Justin opens my door on my side and I get in. He starts the car, and instead of backing out of the driveway, he sits there for a moment looking at me."You're very pretty today," he says and I blush.  He laughs at my blushing.  We stay quiet for a second, then he starts to lean in. I knew what he was going for, so I had to stop him. "um aren't we supposed time be getting to school before we're late?" I ask knowing he'd back up when I said that. He moved away from my face and blushed then we drove off down the street to the school.

Yea I know you're wondering why I just did that right. I honestly don't know.  I wanted to kiss him, believe me, but I still just don't know if I'm really ready for a new relationship. Plus, I don't want to screw up a perfectly good friendship. This is so freaking frustrating! 

     [Justin's POV]:

We got to the school and I opened the door for Miley. I held out my hand to help he get up and stand up. As soon as she stepped out of the car, she immediately started getting stares and whistling from other guys.  I know Miley's not my girl....yet, but I still get jealous. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. "What are you doing Justin?" "Making sure these perves don't try nothing on you,that's all." "Um OK...," she said. I looked at the length of her dress. "You didn't have anything that was longer?" I ask. She gave me a smile and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the school building.
*later that day*

"Hey Justin and Miley!  So I'm having a house party at my house tonight starting at 9 if you guys wanna come?" said Brittney, a girl we both knew. I quickly nodded my head saying Yes but Miley shook hers as of saying no. "Oh come on Miles,you never go to anything like this and the school year is almost over," I say trying to convince her,"please,for me.!?" She looks up at me then back at Brittney. "Fine, I'll go," she says finally giving in."Yay,see you two later then," Brittney says then walks off to tell other people. "I honestly don't know why I just agreed with going," she says as we're walking to the car and getting in. I smiled at her. "I do." "Oh really? Do tell," she says. "You agreed on going cause you love me and don't wanna see go alone," I say. "Or...it could be that I took in consideration about what you said about that I hardly ever get out and do anything and the school year is almost over," she says trying to convince me, even though it's not working."Mmhmm,OK. If that's the story you're going with," I say and start to laugh and so does she. I drop her off at home and tell her I'll be by at 8:30 to pick her up. She agreed and then I left.

[Miley's POV]:
I walk in the house and run up to my room. I immediately jump into the shower and then pick out an outfit to wear. I find the perfect thing. It's a black dress that comes mid thigh with the back side out. I find a cute pair of black pumps to match, do my make up, hair, and when I'm finally done, it's 8:30. I grab my phone and keys and put them into my purse knowing I'm going to have to let myself in the house when I get back because mom and dad won't be here tonight. They'll be out too. As I walk outlandish lock the door, Justin pulls into the driveway and opens my door for me to get in and then we drive to Brittney's house. Let the night begin.

vote/comment ❤