chapter 24

[Justin's POV]

I haven't heard from Miley all day and it's 9:00pm. Maybe I should call just to check up on her.

*5Minutes later*

I wonder why she's not answering? She always answers when I call. Maybe she's asleep so I'll just call her mom.

*Convo*

Miley's mom: Hey Justin, have you heard anything from Miley!?

Me: no Mrs. Megan, what's wrong?

Mrs. Megan: Well, she wasn't here when I came home yesterday so I just thought she went to Katie's house, but I called her phone and Katie said she wasn't there, so I called Miley's phone and I found it laying on the floor in the basement. She's still not home and we're so worried. Jimmy is out at the police station and setting up a search party to look for her cause it's not like Miley to just up and leave without calling first. It's strange.

Me: Yea, um you said you found her phone in the basement. Have you looked thru the phone calls or messages?

Mrs. Megan: no but that's a good idea.

She then starts to read the messages from....Luke!? What?

me: Oh my gosh, this is not good.check her last call before me and see what it says.

Mrs.Megan: OK, um...it says...911!

me: she's in trouble!

Mrs. Megan: how do you know?

me: a little while ago Miley had been waking up crying and kicking in here sleep, screaming Luke.

Mrs. Megan: so...what does that mean?

Me: Well, I think he may be back in town. Miley told be once before that right before Luke went to jail, he'd said he'd come back for her one day, but not the way she wanted. Today must be that day! She's been kidnapped by Luke!

Mrs. Megan: Oh y gosh! That bastard! OK, OK look I have to go. I'll call with any information I may get. I have to tell Jimmy.

Me: ok

*End of convo*

Wow, this is horrible! Well I can't stay here! I have to get back to Georgia. I raced down the hotel hallway to Scooter's room and bang on the door till he answered it.

"What's wrong Justin?" He asks.

"Scooter, we have to get back to Georgia. Miley's ex boyfriend kidnapped her and her parents can't find her!" I scream.

"OK! Go get packed, and we'll leave," he said.