chapter 30

[Justin's POV]

20 minutes later, we reach the hospital and the person at the front desk says she's in ICU in critical condition since Luke shot her were her ribs are. We can't go back there yet and it's killing me inside. I'm so nervous. My whole body is shaking. I get up from my chair and pace the floor until a nurse comes through the double doors to call us back an hour later.

As soon as she does, we rush to her assigned room. When I step up to the door, I take a deep breath before going in. I walk over to her bed and she's in a hospital gown asleep, with IV's and cords running from her to the machines that sit but her bed.

"Oh my poor baby!" Mrs. Megan says, and starts to break down crying again.

Jimmy walks her out of the room to the hallway to get her calmed down. I stay; sitting in a chair beside her. Then I get on my knees and lean on the bed holding her hand and I start to pray.

"God please. If you hear me, please pull her through this. Don't let her die on me. I'll be a wreck if she does. I'll be so depressed. Please just help her. I'm not asking for much, just keep her alive. Please!"

[Miley's POV]

"God please don't let her die," I hear Justin say. I try to wake up, but I can't.

Something is keeping me from opening my eyes. Then all of a sudden, I see myself laying in the hospital bed. Wait! How is this possible?

Oh my gosh, it's Like in the movies. Most times before they die. To be able to see themselves one last time and the people around them. I then look to my right and see Justin sobbing next to my still body. He's so crushed. I've never seen him Like this. Then he starts talking to God again.

"Please wake her up," he pauses for a second to kiss my forehead and the last few words I hear him sat is "I love you."

I then get pulled into my body and start to wake up. "J-Justin...." I say softly.

His head shoots up and relief spreads across his face. "Miley! Oh my beautiful, previous Miley! You're alive! The doctors said that you were in shock and that you might not make it, but they were wrong. Here you are! Alive!"

He reaches up to me and squeezes my hand while kissing me. I smile in the kiss and he pulls away. "I'm so glad I have you again!"

He runs out of the room to call for my parents and they rush in crying tears of joy and hugging me. I have some pretty great people in my life. Then Katie runs in.

"Miley! Oh my gosh you're ok! I got a call from your mom when I got out of school and sped over here as fast as possible!" She screams, hugging me. "I would be heartbroken if I lost you."

I smiled at her, "It's ok. That's where I should've been is school."

"Oh don't worry about that. You have to go home first, then if you wanna go to school tomorrow you can....and speaking of school, guess what Friday is!?" She screams.

"I know! Graduation day! I'm so excited!" I scream also and everyone laughs.

After a while, me and Justin is left in the room alone again. He sits at the edge of the hospital bed, smiling at me. I can't help but to smile back. "What?" I ask laughing.

"I didn't say anything," he says.

"I know but..."

"But what?" He asks.

"Nothing, never mind weirdo," I say.

"I'm not the weirdo, you are," he says.

"Nope, you," I say nudging him which only makes him laugh. I pull him close to me to were he is now hovering over me. He looks down at me, smiling.

"You're beautiful," he says.

"Not to bad yourself Mr. Bieber," I say giggling.

"One day, that'll be your last name as well," he says leaning down to kiss me.

"I'd love that," I say smiling uncontrollably now.

"I love your smile," he says.

"Wanna know what I love?"

"What?

"you," I say and he smiles, "and you laying beside me and cuddling."

He lays beside me. Us facing each other. He touches my face and gently pecks my lips, then wraps his arm around my waist. "I love you too. Now get a little rest, and you'll be getting out of here soon," he says. I then quickly fell asleep with him close to me.
Vote/comment
(Hope y'all liked this chapter! ♡)