Chapter two:

Later that day, it was 3:30 pm and we just got out of school. So glad,it was a long day,and Jennifer didn't make it any easier.

      "Hey Miles!" says Justin.

    "hey!" I reply. "Wanna ride home with me?" I look over at Katie. She nodded then winked. She knows I have a huge crush on Justin. I have since I don't know how long,I've just been to shy to say anything. I got into the car and we both took off.

        "So do you wanna go straight home...or?" he asked. "um,I don't know." I say. "well we could go to the park?" Justin said and smiled. "Yea, sounds good." I say and start to blush. He smiled again and turns his head back to the road.

    Oh my gosh. Why do I do that? I hate when I blush just outta no where. It's so annoying. Like I know Justin saw because my cheeks turned a bright red.

   About ten minutes later,we got to the park. We walked towards a bench and sat down.

    "So,um you know how...uh..." Justin says,sounding not so sure about what he was about to say. I look at him deep in his eyes. "It's ok, go ahead. What?"

"Well, the prom is coming up." he says and starts smiling. "Yea?" I say kind of happy. "Well I don't have anyone to take." he admits. I smile. "Yea me neither," I say,"but it's ok, we can stay time and watch movies."

      "No I mean,will you be my date? " he says looking up at me. "What?" I say surprised. "Will you go to prom with me Miley?" he says. "R-really? You want to go with me?" I ask.  "Um, only if you want to." he says sounding worried. "Yes,I would love to Justin," I say. "Wow really?" he asks. "Yea," I say. "Cool," he says and smiles widely.

      Wow that went pretty smoothly.  I was so nervous though. I almost froze when he asked me,but I'm so glad he did.

     We stayed at the park for another thirty minutes talking and laughing. It was so peaceful. Just me and him,with no interruptions.

     Later that night, Justin took me home and walked me to the door. "Well it was great talking to you today. I really liked it," he says. "Yea me too," I admit, "it was very peace-" At that time,I was interrupted by Justin's lips on mine. I soon kissed back and it lasted a good twenty seconds. We then pulled away and I immediately started bushing. Oh no. "Um, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" he asks. "Uh...y-yea." I say. He gives me a light kiss on the cheek and leaves.

     Oh my gosh,did that really just happen!? Oh my gosh! 

    I walk in the house smiling. "That was so cute",my mom says. I look at her with a surprised face. "Oh gosh mom you saw that!?" I ask blushing.  Yep there it goes again.She nods. I cover my face with my hands smiling. "You're so embarrassing mom!"

    "Well fill me in. What happened!? " she asks. "Well we went to the park and he asked me to prom and we just chilled," I say. "Awe that's adorable!  Justin has had a crush on you for so long," she says. "Really? How do you know that?" She starts to laugh. "Well if you didn't know,I'm best friends with his mom. Justin talks to her and it gets to me," she admits. I start smiling widely.

      "So do you have something to wear? " she asks. "No," I admit. "Well we're going this weekend to pick out a dress and new shoes." I nod then go upstairs and immediately text Katie everything.

    please leave comments and vote ✌