chapter 27

[Justin's POV]

After two hours of investigation, the detective reported a 2012 Cadillac with custom tires and unstolen lisence. so that means we can check the speeding cameras on any freeways or stop lights and see if someone's car and licence plate number matches everything.

"We'll call you guys tomorrow and let you know if we found any matches," the detective said.

"Well why can't you tell us now?" I ask.

"We Mr. Bieber, we need time to figure out what route they took. It's a waiting and patient process," he said, and then he got in his car and left.

Then Miley's mom came over and hugged me, leading me into the house.

"We have to be patient Justin," she said.

~

The next day, I woke up from the home phone ringing, and Miley's mom answered it. I ran downstairs to see who called.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"That was the detective, and he said we need to get to the police station because he may have some information on where she is," she said.

"Well come on, let's go!" I screamed going to wake up Scooter while she went to wake up Jimmy.

When we got to the police station, the detective was there waiting for us. We followed him to his office and sat down while he shuttle door behind us.

"Ok so here's the deal. We looked at all the cameras and we found a match. They didn't drive very far," he said.

"And how do you know they didn't?" Jimmy asked.

"Because the last camera we saw them at, they made a right turn. That road they turned on leads to an old abandoned house. So he didn't plan out his kidnapping very Well. So if you guys will like to Follow me there, you're able to," the detective said.

So we did. We followed him down the street he told us about. I hope he's right and Miley really is there. If she is, Luke is dead and I feel sorry for him when I'm done with him.

like/comment

(a/n: ok everyone, so sorry I haven't updated. my uncle just passed and I'm stressed about it. But I will hopefully get this organized and start updating regularly, love you for reading♡)

ig fan page: jileyland

ig personal: _teddybear23

twitter: destinilashay15