chapter 41

[Justin's POV]

We wake up bright n early the next day. I open the curtains in our room and let the sunlight shine through. What a beautiful Saturday!
"Wake up baby!!" I yell.
"Mmm five more minutes," she yawns.
"C'mon babe. You know we have to start early," I tell her.
"Come here," she commands me.

I walk over to her and she motions me to lean down, so I do. She pulls me by my arms and raises up a bit and kisses me slow and gentle, moaning in the kiss.
"Wow. I wasn't expecting that," I admit after we break away.
"It's you're big day too babe, just wanted to give you a boost of motivation," she says smiling.
"Well it sure woke me up better," I say.

She giggles and gets outta bed. As she walks to the bathroom, I admire her sweet butt that's halfway showing Under her night gown.
"Babe," I breathe walking up behind her as she's reaching her arms up to tie up her hair, making her gown rise up more.
"What is it?" She asks.

I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck softly. She leans her head to the side a bit and lays it back on my shoulder.
"Justin, not now. We have too many things to do, we don't have enough time," she says.
"But baby," I say, turning her around setting her on the counter rubbing her inner thigh while still kissing her neck.
"Umf babe, w-we can't. We c-can after the wedding," she moans.
"Hmm okay. Let's go downstairs and have breakfast," I say grabbing her up off the counter and spinning around putting her on my back, carrying her.

She giggles the whole way to the kitchen. I set her on the stool at the island counter and I start getting things out of the fridge to cook.
"What are we having?" Miley asks.
"Eggs, Bacon, pancakes, biscuits n gravy, orange juice for me and coffee for you," I say.
"What about the sausage? You know I love sausage," she whines.
"Remember, you get that after the wedding," I say winking.
"Haha very funny, but I'm serious," she says laughing.
"So am I," I reply.

She just gives me a blank look then laughs again.
"Any who, I'm gonna help you", she tells me.
"You don't have to".
"I want to," she says getting up.

So she starts making the batter for pancakes and I turn on the radio. Miley's favorite song comes on and she starts dancing around while stirring the mix. Her cute little butt moving in circles. I smirk watching her, I love her.
"Your Bacon is gonna burn if you don't stop staring," she says turning around pouring some mix in a flat pan. I quickly get the Bacon into a plate and start eggs.

After about 20 minutes, I fix our plate and we eat. Then, Miley's phone rings.
"Hello?" She answers.
"Mhm...yea Oh Gosh are you serious?...okay thanks," she says hanging up.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"The wedding cake isn't ready yet, so the bakery won't be able to get it to the reception room in time, and the pastor has a wedding to do before ours which is gonna make ours be pushed behind 30 minutes! Oh Gosh, this isn't good, everything is gonna go wrong!" She says.
"Baby, baby. It's okay. Calm down. It's only 30 minutes behind and by that time, they should be back on schedule with the cake. It's not a big deal, Nothin is goin wrong, it's okay," I say calming her down.
"Okay. Let's just go get our outfits from the stores. You have to go with your groomsmen and I have to go with my bridesmaids. You can't see my dress," she says pecking my lips and running upstairs to get dressed.

Let the day begin!