chapter 36

[Miley's POV]

Yes, it hurts me that Justin is leaving for 3 months, but it's his career. I can't change that. I should actually be happy it's only 3 months. He's been on year long tours and only being able to see him every 6 months, so it's a good thing this is a small tour just to make up for those places he wasn't able to go to before that whole..."incident" happened. I don't know, I guess it's because we're actually together now is why it hurts me more than when we wasn't and we were just friends.

But yea, I'll be okay. I have nothing to worry about anymore. I've always liked Justin when we were friends and every time he'd leave, I worried about all those girls screaming and chasing after him. I guess I felt like my best friend was being stolen from me, but not anymore. I'm engaged to him and the whole world knows it now. So if any girl wants to still try me, they can, because when they do they're getting their ass kicked. Just saying.

"Hey babe, I have my stuff packed and ready," Justin says.

"So are we going to the airport together, or....?" I asked.

"Of course baby! We always do. This time is no different," he says.

He runs upstairs to get his things and I follow, to help him. When we get all his luggage in the vehicle, we head to the airport. When we get there, Scooter and the group are already there, waiting on us. Justin's bodyguards come and help get his things and load it onto the plane.

"Scoot, can you give us a minute?" Justin asks Scooter.

"Sure," he answers and him and the rest find their seats on the plane. Justin walks up to me.

"I'm gonna miss you so freaking much, but I'll be thinking about you the whole time," Justin says.

"I will be too," I say.

"I love you Miley, so much. Thank you for always being so understanding," he tells me.

"I love you too, and it's no problem. Now go before I change my mind and wanna go with you," I say chuckling.
"Ha I wish you could," he says.

"But we both know that can't happen at this time because of wedding planning," I say.

"I know. And trust me, I wanna be here to help, I do," he defends.

"I know you do babe, but your career needs to be picked back up and that's important," I say.

"Well just know, after the wedding you're coming with me next time," he says.

"yea I know babe," I reply.

He smiles and pulls me close to him, bringing me into a hug.
"I'll see you in 3 months baby," he says before he leans in to kiss me.

"Stay safe," I tell him. He then runs over to the plane, waves, and then goes time find his seat.

I then get into the car and drive home. I sigh once I open the door to the house. When I sit my keys and purse on the island in the kitchen, the phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey Miles, you ready to go pick out the decorations?" My mom asks.

"Yea I guess. Just dropped off Justin at the airport so yea, sure," I say.

"Okay, me and Pattie will be there in about 10 minutes," she says then hangs up.

"Welp, night need to sorrow. I have a wedding to start planning for and marrying the greatest person on earth!" I say to myself.

10 minutes later, a car honks and I grab my keys and purse, lock the door, and run out to the car and off we go.

(Hope y'all enjoyed chapter 36...Ugh finals are approaching in a week >_< wish me luck! :D can't wait til I graduate...another 2 years)