chapter five:

[Justin's POV]

Miley gets into the car. She's so beautiful.  I wish she could just be mine already. She is everything I look for in a girl. Smart,funny,beautiful and more. I just don't think she's ready. That jerk ex boyfriend of hers broke her poor fragile heart. I'd like to break his face, but Miley told me I have to cool it. so listen to her. Anyway,we arrive at the party and get out.

     [Miley's POV]

   As we walk in, I can feel people's eyes on me. This is why I never go to these type of things. Either they're staring because of what I'm wearing,or because this isn't my thing. I'm serious,no one ever sees me at parties. Justin starts to walk closer to me and whispers,"they better stay away from you,or else I'll have to beat someone's ass." I playfully hit his chest and he chuckles. Awe,his smile is adorable just like his smile. Wait what am I saying? I get pulled out of my thoughts when Britney came up to us. "Hey you two!" she says. "hey," I say. "so y'all wanna grab a drink?" she asked. I shake my head no but Justin nodded yes. Of course. Oh Well, he's still my bestie.  We both Follow Brittney to the bar. She and Justin here drinks. Justin gets his and asked me to try his. "Um no thanks Justin, you know I don't drink," I tell him. "Oh come on Miley, loosen up," he says.  He hold the drink in front of me and I give in. "Fine!" Him and Britney cheer me on and before I know it, I swallow down two margaritas and three shots.  Since I've never drank,it made drunk and by the time I went to the dance floor,it showed. Me, Justin and Britney danced and talked and had a good time. A little later, I had more drinks and Justin decided time take me home cause he said I was getting out of control. We drove home then got out of the car. "So you wanna stay?" I ask him. "sure,"he says. We walk up to the door and I unlock it. Then all of a sudden, Justin grabs my waist and pulls me close to him. I look up into his beautiful eyes and get lost in them. It was silent for a minute then he leans in. I do the same. We soon had our lips locked to each others. Our lips moved in sync with Justin's arms wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck. We soon make our way into the house as Justin shuts the door and lifts me up putting my legs around his hips. He continues kissing me as he leads me upstairs to my bedroom laying me on the bed. He leans down and starts kissing my neck. I start moaning and I feel Justin smirk against my skin. "Oh baby you moan so sexy," he rasps. He slips his shirt off and unzips my dress. He rubs my thigh slowly and gently causing load moans rip out of my mouth. As he starts to pull down my dress, it hits me. Hard. Am I really doing this with my best friend? He starts rubbing my breast. "J-Justin,"I say barely able to get the words out because of the pleasure. "Oh yea baby, moan my name again,"he rasps. "N-No stop. This isn't right." He stops and gives me a look. "What are you talking about?" he asked. "This, it's wrong. I'm not ready," I say. There is suddenly a guilt look in his eyes. "What's wrong Justin?" "I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have went this far,"he says sitting up. "No it's OK Justin. You didn't know,"I assure him. "Um, I think I should go Miley." "I'm serious, It's ok." He still has a guilt look in his eyes. I walk over to him putting my hands on his still bare chest and gently kiss him. "W-What was that for?" he asked. "I wanted to make sure you knew it's not your fault,it's just I don't think I'm ready for a new relationship." "Baby, I can treat you so much better than that jerk. Will you let me love you?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

vote/comment ❤