Chapter Sixteen

[Justin's POV]

The next day was Friday, our graduation day. I'm so happy that we're finally graduating, but I'm worried about Miles. She's been jumpy all day. I don't think her parents know about the dreams she's been having, but if she doesn't tell them, I will because they should know.

I swear if that low life piece of shit comes near Miley he's gonna get the beating of a life time and is going to wish he never even knew her.
*later that day*

"Well Miley, how does it feel to have finally graduated!?" her mom asks. She doesn't immediately respond. She just stands there staring in the distance with a blank look on her face until here mom snaps her out of it.

"Uh...What was the question?" she asks getting back to reality. "I said, how does it feel to finally graduate?....honey is everything ok?" he mom asks. "Um Yea, everything's fine. Why do you ask?" she says. "Well you've been in and out of it all day like you're in some kind of daze," her mom says. "No, I'm fine,"she says. "Oh well...ok then. Let's go take you two out for a special lunch,"she says referring to me and Miley.
She's acting really weird. Gosh I hope nothing bad happens. I just want her to be safe! Why does he have to come back and be a jerk to scare her!?

.

.

.

After lunch we went to Miley's house and just hung out. It was then getting real late and I had to go home to get some rest because I needed recording time. Miley really didn't want me leave her there alone, but I reminded her that her mom and dad were here and I'll see her after recording time, tomorrow.

.

.

.

After about 3 hours working the next day, I decide I'm done for the day so I go back to Miley's house and we go to the park, and go to Starbucks and things like that to get her mind off of things. It was actually a good idea because she started to loosen up and I actually got her to smile today, which I haven't seen her smile in a few days, so I'm glad she's happy again. Or at least I hope so anyway.