Will You Let Me Love You?

Chapter one:

"Hurry up Miley or we're going to be late for school and Katie is outside waiting for you!"

"I know I know mom!" I yell back to her from my bedroom.

I go downstairs to grab my backpack off of the couch,kiss my mom bye and run out the house and hop into my friend Katie's car.

Oops,were are my manners? I'm Miley. I'm 17 years old and have two bffs. One obviously being Katie and the other one is my best friend since elementary school, Justin. He's been there for me through everything. I live in a small town called Stalkbridge, Georgia. It's not very known,even though it is just 45 minutes from Atlanta. Anyway my mom's name is Megan and my stepdad's name is Jimmy.

Anyway that's about it,boring I know but it's the basics. Ten minutes later we arrive at school and Justin is leaned up against his car waiting on us.

We step out of the car and as I'm walking towards Justin, I don't pay attention to who is walking up to me and I trip and fall. Of course, none other than the wicked witch herself,the meanest girl in school, Jennifer Huggins. I don't like her. Ever since middle school she's been trying to hook up with Justin and he doesn't want to,simply because he doesn't like her. But no. She thinks I'm the reason he doesn't want to be with him so she treats me like crap!

"Maybe you should watch where you're going next time." she says as her little group laughs along with her.

"Well maybe if someone would stop being childish, I wouldn't need to!" I say to her.

She makes a little chuckle then storms off with the 'group.

Justin runs over and helps me up. "Are you ok Miley?" he asks.

"Yea totally fine. Come on,let's just get this day over with."

We both step into first period and start our day. Good thing this is our last year in high school so I don't have to put up with Jennifer anymore.

please leave comments if u read ❤