Chapter Nineteen:

[Justin's POV]

Ok so today is the day I leave for tour. I know, don't judge me. I've been wanting to tell Miley, but I just haven't had the time. I really don't know why,I guess...Oh my gosh nevermind it's confusing.
*30 minutes later at Miley's house*

  "Hey baby," I say after knocking and her opening the door. "Hey what's up?" she asks. "Um, I needa tell you something," I say walking in. "Um ok, but make it quick please cause I'm going to school today. Aren't you?" she asks. "See that's what I wanted time talk to you about. I don't know why I've waited for so long to tell you, but I'm leaving out today," I say looking down at the floor. "What do you mean leaving out today?" she asks. "I mean, I'm going on tour," I say. "And you tell me on the day you leave!?" she asks upset.

"Baby please don't be mad, I wanted to tell you earlier but I couldn't," I say lifting my head up to look at her. "It's not that I'm mad, I'm upset because we didn't even spend our last day together yesterday before you leave, and I didn't want to bother you either cause of Ry and I knew you were upset about that, and plus someone-," she stopped. "Someone what?" I ask confused. "Nothing,it doesn't matter," she says. "Please don't do this. Please tell me,"I beg. "Nothing I'm serious," she says in a kind of higher tone.

It was silence for the next few minutes. "Um Well...when do you have to leave?" she finally asks. "Uh," I say scratching the back of my neck, "in 20 minutes." She inhales deep and then exhales, letting e know she's frustrated with me. "Ok Well, when do you get back?" she asks. "In like uh 3 months," I say mumbling the last part. "I'm sorry, what? I couldn't hear you," she says. "3 months Miley," I say. "Oh, Well I guess I better get you to the airport," is all she says. "Ok, we can go in your car and I'll just leave mine here," I tell her and she nods in agreement.
*10 minutes later*

We're at the airport with Scooter, Fredo, and some of my body guards. waiting for our plane number to be called. "Flight 257 to Europe is now boarding," the intercom said. "Well, that's your call," Miley said as I stood up. "I promise I'll call you when I get there and call you any other time I'm available," I tell her. She runs into my arms crying and I hold her against my chest, gently rubbing her small back. "I love you Miles," I tell her as she sniffles and pulls away. "I love you too Justin. Be careful, and y'all make sure he stays out of trouble and y'all be careful too," she says to the others also hugging them goodbye. I give her one last hug before I go, then we start for the doors that lead out to the plane. I turn around to see her standing there waiting until she's unable to see me anymore, so I blow her a kiss and she smiles and then next thing I know I'm in the plane.

"Don't worry man, she'll be fine," Fredo says trying to comfort me. "Thanks man," I say back to him. I put in my ear buds and play music and doze off to sleep.