chapter Seventeen:

[Miley's POV]

  I know what Justin's trying to do...he's trying to get my mind off the situation and I play it off like I am, but truthfully I'm not. He and everyone else doesn't understand. Luke has moved back just to torture me. I just really hope he stays his distance and stays away from me.

*

We get back to my house and then Justin gets a phone call from Scooter. "Oh my gosh! Are you serious!?....ok I'll be there as fast as possible!" Justin says and hangs up. "What!? What is it!?" I ask freaking out. "No time to explain,come on! Scooter said Ryan just got jumped!" "Oh my gosh! Well come on. Let's get in the car and let's go!" I say rushing him.

*

We get to the hospital desk and ask for Ryan and the lady points to a room down the hall and says the room number. We thank her and run down the hallway. We burst thru the door but is immediately pushed back out by Scooter.

"What the hell Scooter? We need in the room!" Justin yells. "Justin calm down. He's in critical condition right now. Whoever jumped him, beat the shit outta him good. They left him on the ground with a bloody nose, sprang ankle, a broken rib,and bruises and scratches all over him. The doctors are cleaning him up to get ready to do x-rays on his rib,"Scooter says.

I gasp and cover my mouth and start to cry. Ryan is like my big brother and one of the nicest people you'd ever meet, so Why the hell would anyone do this to him!? Justin grabbed me and pulled me into his arms so that he can hold me. He let me rest my head on his chest to cry while he rested his chin on my head. I know he's hurt to. I can feel his tensed body,he just always hides his emotions like this. I just wish he would stop trying to let his pride take over him, and just let it all out. Sometimes it's good to. But Oh gosh. When he finds out who did this to Ryan, he's gonna go ballistic!

Then the door of the room opens up and out comes the doctors rolling Ry in the bed, walking to the x-ray room. "Don't worry man, I'm gonna find the worthless piece of shits who did this to you and they're gonna pay Ry. Don't worry,"Justin yells to Ryan before he and the doctors are out of sight.

"So what do we do now?" I ask. "We wait," Justin says. "Are you tired Miley?" Scooter asks me. I nod,but say it's fine, I'll stay. He shrugs but agrees. He walks off some place that I don't know where to, so I just sit in the chair text to Justin and he wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me close. He always does this when he's upset. Again, hiding his emotions. Scooter comes back two minutes later with a big white hospital blanket and lays it over me and Justin. "You two get some rest. It's gonna be a long night. I'll wake you if I get any updates," he tells us. We nod and cover ourselves up and doze off.

.

.

.

Sorry I haven't been on recently, but I think I'll be on more now that I'm out of school!

[drama: who do y'all think did this to Ryan and why?]

vote/comment