chapter twenty two

[miley's POV]

  There he was. The last person I wanted to see. Standing in my hallway right in front of me is the same controlling and abusive person I've been trying to stay away from for a long time now.

"Hello beautiful. Remember me?" he asks.

"stay away from me Luke! I'll call the police on you and you'll go to jail again,"I say.

"I'm not worried about that. All I want is you," he says.

"Yea, well I don't want you. Now get away from me before I kill you," I say trying to get him to be scared. But it doesn't work.

He grabs me by my arm and starts to pull me. I pull back, but its no use. He's stronger than me. I start to wiggle around in his arms trying to break free, but that only makes him tighten up on his grip. I finally lift my leg and kick him in his private, then take off running. I run downstairs then grab a knife and run down to the basement and lock the door. When I get to the bottom of the stairs, I run to a near by window to get service for my phone so I can call the police.

"Hello 911 what's your emergency?"

"Yes my name is Miley Cyrus (remember her and her mom don't have the same last name bc she remarried) and I need an officer or someone at 1275 North Berning Street! My ex boyfriend broke into my house and is trying to kidnap me!" I yell into the phone.

"Miss where are you know?" the person asks.

"I'm in my basement right now but I don't know how long it'll last," I say.

"OK. stay there, help is on the way," she says.

"Ok I'll try. Please hurry be-".

I got cut off by Luke grabbing me up making me drop my phone.

"Put me down Luke!" I scream.

"You thought you could get away? Ha," he says laughing.

I punch him in his face and start to open the window to climb out, but half way through, Luke grabs my legs and pulls me back down and carries me out of the basement and all I could hear was the lady on the phone yelling asking what's going on.

When we reach outside, I start yelling so Luke takes some duct tape and puts it over my mouth to quiet me, then opens the trunk of his car, throws me in, then takes a shovel and hits me in the head with it and I immediately get knocked out and everything is black.

vote/comment

twitter: @destinilashay15

IG: (fan page) @jileyland

(personal) @_teddybear23