chapter 28

[Justin's POV]

Once we reach the abandoned house after a 2 mile drive down that street, we get out and I stare at it for a moment. I gulp at the sight of this house. I'm nervous. What if she's not really here? What if she's not alive anymore? What if- no! No more "what if's". She's here and I'm going to get her back. I start to walk up the driveway,  But someone holds me back.

"No! I'm going in too," I scream. "I'm getting my baby girl, my best friend, my everything. She's the motivator of my life! I'm going in too and no one try to stop me," I say.

They then let me go. I start walking farther, with policemen walking behind me. I step up to a door to open it, But I can't. I back up and let one of the officers bust it down. Once he does, we all walk in. It's dark. The only lights are small lanterns on the walls. We walk farther into the house.

It's very quiet, until we all hear a scream. A girl's scream, and I can tell it's Miley. I run off up some stairs to see in any rooms there. Nothing. I go back down the stairs and run around the house with people behind me. I'm going crazy. This place is huge, like a hospital. Where is she!?

(I know it's short guys, But I don't wanna put too much in each chapter or it will ruin it)

love y'all

IG: JILEYLAND (fan page)

IG: _TEDDYBEAR23 (personal)

TWITTER: DESTINILASHAY15