chapter 33

*a month later*
[Miley's POV]

"Good morning beautiful, have you took you medicine?" Justin asks when I walk into the kitchen.

"Yes I have," I say annoyed.

I swear him and my parents are treating me like some little kid that needs to be told when to take medicine. I'm 18 and a graduate from high school, I think I'm pretty capable of taking medicine!

Oh speaking of graduate, yea I didn't have a graduation party, but it still went well. Me and Katie had really pretty dresses and Justin and Katie's boyfriend, Jacob looked really nice too. And I got a great graduation present from my parents. Yep a new car! It's so nice. It's purple which is my favorite color!

I walked over to the counter and got a mug to make myself some coffee. While I'm making it, I hear Justin's chair move, then I heard footsteps getting closer to me.

"Baby you're so beautiful," he says wrapping his arms around me from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"No, I'm really not," I say.

"What?!" He almost yells. "Yes you are! If you weren't, then I wouldn't tell you that you are. You're one of the most prettiest girls I've ever seen in my life, don't ever say you're not beautiful because you are,okay?" He says.

"Ughh, okay," I say.

"Thank you," he says smiling. Then putting his chin back on my shoulder, then rubbing my belly.

"What are you doing Justin?" I ask.

"Just imagining what it would be like if you were pregnant and I was rubbing your belly like this, then took your left hand and kissed your wedding ring and have a huge smile on my face knowing your mine and I'm the happiest man alive," he says hugging me tighter which makes me smile like an idiot.

"That's so cute," I say smiling still.

"It is?" He asks.

"Yea. Is that what you want?" I ask.

"More than anything else in the world. Why do you ask?" he says.

"I don't know, just wondering," I say.

"Do you not want that?" He asks.

"What of course I do," I say.

He unwraps his arms from me, turns me around, and gets down on one knee.

"Oh my gosh, Justin," I gasp.

"Miley, you're my best friend, you're my soul mate, my world, the reason I'm living and breathing, you're my girlfriend and hopefully soon to be wife....will you do me the honor of marrying me baby girl?" He asks holding up a velvet box with a diamond ring in it, and smiling up at me while I have my hand over my mouth crying.

"Baby please answer me,"he says.

"YES! YES, A MILLION TIMES OH MY GOSH!" I yell.

He pulls my hand down and slipped the ring onto my finger then I took him by his shirt and pulled him up to kiss him.

It was amazing! Not like any other kiss we've shared before. This one was full of love and passion and it seemed like it washed all of my worries and pain away.

When we pulled away, I heard clapping. Wait, clapping? I looked to my right, and there was mine and Justin's parents, Katie, Jacob, Fredo, Ryan and Scooter.

I look back at Justin.

"What are they all doing here?" I ask him.

"I asked them to come here, because I had this planned out that I was going to work up the nerve to ask you, but I needed encouragment since when I was going to before, it didn't work and I chickened out," he admitted.

"You tried before?"

"Well I was going to, but like I said, I couldn't bring myself to actually do it," he says.

"Awe, and you were so nervous, even now. I could see it in your face when you asked me to answer you. Awwwee! That's so cute!" I exclaim.

I then kiss him again and the group comes over to us and we all hug each other and they congratulated us.

"Well, now that it's official that y'all are getting married, let's start planning!" My mom said....well more like screamed.

"Ooh Yes, and I will help," Pattie says.

I just laugh at them.

"Well, before that, I actually had plans for all of us to go out to dinner to celebrate, how's that sound Mrs. Bieber?" Justin asks.

"That sounds great Mr. Bieber," I say smiling.

"Then let's get going," he says intertwining our hands as we walked out to the car.

This has truly been the best day ever!

(a/n: Yea so sorry guys I haven't updated since December 8th, but like I said in the last update, I'm going thru things, but I think I'm in recovery now. I haven't self harmed in 18 days and I don't plan on doing it anymore. Hopefully I never will. I have urges a lot to do it, but I have people who always talk me out of it, but still pray for me. lol and Yes I realize they're only 18 and getting married, but Oh well. Love y'all! ♡)
December 24, 2014
Twitter: @destinilashay15
Instagram fan page: @jileyland
P.s- in case I don't update tomorrow, which I probably won't, Merry Christmas to all of you. Stay blessed