chater eleven:

[Miley's POV]

  After school, me and Katie had chemistry homework we had to do,so I went to her house to work on it with her. Justin isn't in our every class so he didn't have to but still came with us.

As me and Katie were working,Justin sat next to me and asked if I needed any help. "Haha you don't even take chemistry class so how would you know it babe?"I asked him. "Well I know me and you have chemistry between us,so how much different can it be?"he asked leaning in to kiss me. "haha very funny,"I say sarcastically,"you're so silly."

*

*

*

"Ok we're done,"Katie says after 20 minutes, "y'all want something to drink?" We nodded then 5 minutes later she came back with tea,my favorite. She's my best friend,so she knows.

Afterwards, Justin gets caught up in playing video games when me and Katie started talking about our dresses for prom. She's going with Jacob,her closest guy friend besides Justin. She's just like me. They're friends but she likes him. I've actually talked to Jacob about it and I found out he likes her too, but she'll find that out Saturday.

     [Justin's POV]

  We stayed at Katie's for the rest of the afternoon then when 7 got here,I drove Miley home. I pulled into her driveway when we reached her house. I got out and then opened the door for her and helped her out. I walked her to her doorstep and kissed her goodnight. I then left to go home.
   *Friday afternoon*

   [Miley's POV]

  After school was out,me and Katie picked up our dresses from the mall. Turns out her and her mom picked out her dress at the same place I did.  Her dress is a light blue cocktail dress that stopped above her knees. Neither of ours had sleeves which made them look better.

After getting our dresses,we went to the nail salon and got our nails done. We plan on going to the hair salon tomorrow and while we're there,have them do our make up. When we were done, we went to the house to put away our dresses until tomorrow and then we went to pick up Justin so we can all hang out.

Speaking of Justin,our relationship is going great and I'm finally moving past my old relationship with my ex,even though some nights I have nightmares about him that he comes and kidnaps me. It wakes me up out of my sleep every time cause not only did he cheat in me,but he was also abusive, but I've never told Justin cause he'd freak! I guess him abusing me is why I have my insecurities.  When my mom and dad found out though,it wasn't a pretty picture. They became furious and my dad almost beat the shit outta him until I stopped him. He deserved it,of course,but I didn't want my dad going to jail for beating up an under aged kid (at the time).

But my parents did take him to court for abusing me and he went to jail and got out 5 months later which I don't think is long enough,but I don't care cause he moved out if state after that. And because I didn't want anyone,especially Justin to know,the judge and officers promised time keep it a secret.

But the past is the past and I have right move forward so I try not to think about it.

After hanging out, Katie went home,but I wanted Justin to stay so he did and we watched a movie then fell asleep on my bed and mom came in and covered us up with a blanket and turned the tv off when she and dad came home from work,like she always does when we fall asleep watching tv together. I love her and dad and I don't know what I'd do without them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

here's an update, hope y'all like it!

vote/comment ♡