Chapter 37

[Justin's POV]

I sigh, sitting in my seat. Fredo comes and sits next to me.

"What's wrong bro?" He asks.

"Nothing. Just feel bad leaving Miley to do all the work when I'm supposed to be helping," I say.

"Aw it's okay man. At weddings n stuff like that, the girls do the most planning anyways because they don't wand the guys "messing things up". So they just do it," he says using quotations marks with his fingers.
"Yea I guess. But Miley knows I'm creative with decorations a-"

"It's a girls jobs Justin. Don't sweat it," he says interrupting me.

"Ugh. Okay," I agree.

"Good. Now get some rest. We have a long flight to go and you need your rest before the shows," he says.

"Okay. Okay," I say rolling my eyes.

He then gets up and leaves. I relax more in the chair as much as possible, put on my headphones, and go to sleep.

[Miley's POV]
"Hey love. How are you?" Pattie asks when I get into the car.

"I'm okay. Just wish Justin was here," I admit.

"Aw well it'll be okay. When we start shopping for your wedding, you'll forget he's even gone," she's says giving me a reassuring smile.

"I hope so," I say to myself.

20 minutes later, we made it to Atlanta to go to Anya Bridal. Which is a dress boutique and they make some of the most prettiest dresses! As we walk in, it's like dress heaven, they're so gorgeous!

"Hi welcome to Anya Bridal, what can I help you with?" an employee asks.
"Um I'm looking for a puffy Cinderella dress, sequins all over the top, it's gonna be white, and I want it sleeveless," I tell her.

"Wow you really know what you want don't ya?" She asks chuckling.

"Yep. I've had that dress vision for some years now haha," I laugh.

"Okay well let's see what I can do. In what size are you?" She asks.

"Oh I'm a 5" I say.

"Okay. Lemme check. If we don't have what you're looking for, we'll have to order it which will cost about $200 more along with the original price," she says.

"Okay that's fine," I say.

She goes to the back to look and then she comes back 10 minutes later with one of the most gorgeous dresses ever.

"How bout this?" She asks.

"It's perfect!" I exclaim.

"Okay now what color are the bridesmaid dresses going to be?" She asks.

"Um, I want then to have white cocktail dresses with a blue sash," I say smiling.

"Okay one sec," she walks to the back again and brings out a bridesmaid dress.

"Perfect" I say.

"Okay great. Are you leaving this here to keep safe or are you bringing everything home?" She asks.

"Um...how about I leave it all here and come pick it all up a week before the wedding since I still have 4 months left," I say.

"Okay that's fine. It'll all be marked as paid so No one else can purchase them," she says, "Oh and we also have shoes over in that section if you want to take a look," she says pointing to here left.

"Okay and when I'm done picking out my shoes, I'll just go ahead and pay everything in full," I say.

"Oh...Um that's quite a lot to pay all at once, are you sure you don't wanna set up a payment plan?" She asks.

"No, I'm good," I say smiling.

She smiles also but at the same time gives me a suspicious look....she must not know who I'm marrying. Anyways, I find a great pair of shoes and hand them to her.

"I'll be sending in my bridesmaids all throughout the months to get their shoe and dress size and my maid of honor, her names Katie, will also be here to check up on everything to see if everyone has gotten their sizes and just to make sure everything is in tact," I tell her.

"Okay sure, that's fine," she says.

I smile and we walk to the check out desk and I pull out my wallet from my purse.

"That'll be $15,000 for the dress and with 3 bridesmaid dresses and the flower girl dress together is $765, plus tax brings your total to $15,772.53," she says.

"Cool. Spent less than I expected!" I say laughing with my mom and Pattie.

I swipe my card and it does thru and she asks me to sign the store's receipt so I do. When I'm done, I hand it to her and she hands me the costumer's receipt. But before putting the other in the register, she notices the signature.

"Oh wow, No wonder you're able to pay it all right now. You're marrying Bieber!" She says.

"Yep," I reply.

"Well. Y'all are very cute together, and I wish y'all best wishes with your marriage. Have a great day," she says as we exit.

"Thanks you too" we say waving.

We get into the car and I sigh. "What's wrong sweetheart?" Pattie asks.

"Just tired," I say

"Oh well the dress preparation is just the beginning!" she says laughing.

"Oh my gosh haha," I say laughing with her.

(Okay guys so here is chapter 37! The pictures of the dresses are on the top/side. I hope y'all enjoyed this one)