chapter twenty three

[Miley's POV]

  I woke up to a cold, dead, dark room. I don't know where I am. How long have I been knocked out? I look around the room, trying to make out where I was. I couldn't see anything familiar.
I then heard foot steps. The sound was getting closer and closer. I tried to stand up and go hide, but I was chained to a gas pipe, so I just moved backwards sliding on the floor. Then the door opens, and there stands Luke.

"Finally you're awake," he says.

"How long have I been knocked out?" I ask.

"A day," he says with a chuckle.

"What's so damn funny Luke!? You kidnapped me," I scream.

"Nothing's funny...no actually, this, this is funny. Because now I have you, and there's nothing you can do to get away this time," he says with a smirk.

"Pretty confident words for someone who is gonna get the fuck beat out them when Justin finds you," I say.

"Awe, you actually think he cares for you that much? He's on tour with thousands of girls screaming his name every night at a show, and no telling how many are screaming his name in bed after the show," he says.
I give him a disgust look.

"Justin would never cheat on me. He's not you," I say.

"I think it's cute how you just think he's gonna come be your superman and come rescue you," he says.

"He's Done it once, he'll do it again. He rescued me from hurt and pain that I felt for you, and he'll rescue me from this!" I scream.

"Oh baby, that's where you're wrong. See no one, not even your precious Justin knows where this place is. And it's not like you have a phone to tell him anyway, so I'm not worried about it," he says.

"If you're not worried, then why the fuck do you have me here?" I ask.

"Because if I can't have you, no one can," he says smirking.

"What are you saying?" I ask.

"I'm saying... I still love you, but you would never take me back cause you're with a no good piece of shit and you're a heartless bitch!" he screams.

"Don't you dare call me a heartless bitch, you asshole! If anything, you're the heartless bitch for what you did to me, and don't think for a second that you're gonna get away with this, ever. Whether I'm dead or alive, you're going to prison," I say raising my voice.

"Don't raise your voice at me!" he says.
I just get louder which pisses him off more.

"You don't control me asshole!" I scream.

"I do now," he says then slaps me across the face and leaves.
Well that hurt like hell! I touch
my cheek where he slapped me and I winced in pain from it and building a bruise. I really hope my family notices I'm missing and is coming to search  for me.

vote/comment

twitter: destinilashay15

(fan page) jileyland

(personal) _Teddybear23