chapter nine:

[Miley's POV]

   As we drove down the street, I had a huge smile on my face. I couldn't get the feeling of happiness out of me. For years I've dreamed of going to prom with Justin, but I never new it would actually happen. I look over at Justin who wasn't doing anything except staring out the window.

My mom pulled into the parking lot and we all got out. Justin helped me out the car like the gentleman he is, and held my hand walking inside. Living in this small town has its advantages,one being no paps surrounding us.

Me and mom went into a dress shop and Justin went in the tuxedo place. Of course since both if our favorite color is purple, we're gonna match. His tie and handkerchief is going to be the same shade of purple as my dress, which is like a lavender color.

As I'm searching for the perfect lavender dress,I come across one that catches my attention.  It is a beautiful princess dress that's puffy at the bottom but tight at the top covered in reinstones. It's absolutely the perfect dress.

I walk over to my mom and show her. "Oh Miley, it's beautiful!" she exclaims. "yea I know. I'm gonna try it on,"I say walking into the fitting room. When I walk out with it in,everyone stares at me in Awe. I felt like a true princess. "can I get it?" I ask my mom. "Of course. Now come on,we still need to find shoes!"she says.

I go take the dress off and then look for some silver shoes to match.  By the time we're done,it's 3pm and we find Justin at the food court with bags sitting beside him. I give my shoes to hold. My dress is still at the store until Saturday gets here just to make sure nothing bad happens to it. I run up behind Justin and cover his eyes with my hands. "guess who?" I ask in a British accent. He chuckles and says,"Um...Miley." I uncovered his eyes. "how'd you know?"I ask him. "I'm sorry baby,but you have a terrible fake British accent,"he says laughing standing you and giving me a kiss on my cheek. "He's right,you do,"my mom says also laughing.

"So are you two hungry?"Justin asks us. We nod Yes then he goes and gets us some food. After we eat,we walk around the mall a little more then go home. Me and Justinbieber put our shoes away in my room.

Later that night,Jimmy comes home from work. I think I should start calling him dad because he is like one to me. Anyway he comes upstairs and knocks on my door. "come in,"I say. Me and Justin were laying on my bed watching tv. "Hey pumpkin,"he says. "Hey Jim Jim,"I say. We laugh at our nicknames for each other. "Anyway,I came you here time talk time Justin for a minute. is that Ok?"he asks. I nod and they both leave out.

.

.

.

.

vote/comment ♡