chapter eight:

[Justin's POV]

    When I woke up the next day,I realized it was still a school day, but Friday. Oh Well. Anyway, prom is next week and I really want to surprise Miley. I don't want to just take her,I want it to be more. So it will be unforgettable. I look to my right and she's laying on my arm still asleep. Gosh she's so beautiful sleeping and looks so kissable right now. I lean in and kiss her which wakes her up and she puts her hand behind my neck pulling me closer making the kiss deeper. It soon got heated by the minute. Then out of no where, I hear someone clear their throat. We immediately stopped. I looked up to see Mrs. Miller (Miley's last name is still Cyrus but her mom remarried) in the door frame. My cheeks immediately started getting red of embarrassment. "Um mom! u-Um.." Miley stutters. "It's Ok, just get a room you two haha," Mrs. Miller says. We started laughing and Miley rolled her eyes. "Anyway,"she continues,"since y'all didn't go to school today,I was thinking we could go shopping for things for the prom." "Oh my gosh really mom!?" Miley says. Well more like screamed. "haha Yes,now y'all go get ready." Miley jumps up off the couch and pulls my arm dragging me with her to go get ready. Mrs. Miller just laughs it off and goes to get ready too.
      [Miley's POV]

   I pull Justin to the bedroom with me so we can change. "How am I supposed to change? If you didn't realize, I'm at your house," he says. "I have an outfit of yours that you left over here the time you and Katie spent the night," I tell him. He nods 'Ok', then I go to my dresser and gets out his clothes. I get mine and start for the bathroom so Justin can change in my room, but he grabs my wrist stopping me. I turn around giving him a confused look. He locks my door and walks up to me. "You can change in here,I'll help," he says pulling up my shirt revealing my purple lace bra making him stare and bite his lower lip. "Damn mamasita, you look sexy like this,"he says. "Haha I'm sure I do." I help him with his shirt undoing the buttons and sliding it off his shoulders then sliding my hands down his perfectly toned abs. He smirks sitting on the edge of my bed pulling me to him so I now sit on his lap. He leans in kissing my lips and slowly making his way to my neck finding my soft spot and sucking on it making me moan. As I'm sitting on his lap, I feel his erection growing. I smile knowing I can tease him,so I do. I slowly move my hips into small circles making him moan. "Oh Miley, this feels so good. Keep going," he says. I smile kissing him then getting up walking over to my dresser to slip on another shirt and shorts. "What the hell Miley?"he asks. I start laughing. "This isn't funny,look,"he says pointing to his pants. I look down at the boner I gave him and I start laughing harder. "You're gonna pay for this missy," he says. "Haha,Oh I am?"I say still laughing. He comes closer to me. "Yes,you're gonna regret this baby girl," he whispers in my ear sending chills though my body. "I love you Justin." "Haha I love you too," he says smiling. We finish getting ready and we step out of the room and meet my mom outside waiting for us. We both get in the backseat,with wide smiles on our faces.

.

.

.

.

.

vote/comment ♡

also for whoever is reading,Follow me on Instagram @mileys_bizzle . It's a Jiley account,thanks ♡