chapter 40

Chapter 40

[Justin's POV]

So, here I am. On the jet on my way back to Georgia. Miley is going to be so happy I'm coming back. I can't wait to embrace her in my arms! Shoot, I can't wait to marry her! Our honeymoon is also gonna be great. Everything's gonna be perfect.

"Baby, I'm home!" I yell as I enter the house.

I don't hear anyone answer. As I walk upstairs to our room to set my bags down on the bed, I hear someone in the shower, singing. I smile knowing it's Miley. She has a beautiful voice that I wish the whole world could hear, but she's too shy. She has major stage fright.

I creek the bathroom door open slowly and quietly. I grab an extra towel from the cabinet and set it on the counter. I then strip from my clothes and step in the shower behind her, still quite enough that she doesn't know I'm in here.

She is turned with her back to me, washing her face. I then slowly get closer to her and place my hands on her hips and kiss her neck softly. She jumped and screamed a bit until she turned around and saw it was just me.

"Oh my Gosh Justin! You're home!" She yells.

"Yea," I say.

"But I can't believe you scared me like that! You know I'm easily frightened," she says.

"I'm sorry baby," I apologize laughing.

"It's not funny," she says smirking rolling her eyes, going back to her shower.

"I'm  gonna take a shower with you, I've been on the jet for hours," I say as I go back to kissing her neck.

"Mmm okay," she says moaning as I get to her sweet spot.

"I love you," I say against her neck.

"I love you too baby," she moans again.

I grab the shower sponge and put soap on it and start to wash her and myself as she does her hair.

We then turn off the water and step out to dry off.

"Why don't you start a career singing babe?" I ask her.

"What do you mean?" She replies.

"A singing career. You were singing before I scared you. Your voice is so beautiful, the world needs hear you baby. I know everyone will love you!" I exclaim.

"Eh, I don't know. It's too much right now. I see how hard it is for you. Always having paps around, stressed out a lot, and it's harder to finish your education with the fame world. I get a taste of it just being with you. I couldn't imagine how it'd be if I were famous too, ya know," she explains.

"Yea I know. But you should still think about it babe," I say kissing her on her forehead and then getting dressed.

"I will," she says.

I smile content with her answer. We then go to my mom's house and we head to the stores holding our outfits and pick them up. Then we go to the church and reception room and make sure everything is in place for tomorrow. Everything has to be perfect for my beautiful Miley. Tomorrow is the big day!