chapter 25

[Justin's POV]

As I was packing, all that was going through my mind was wondering if she's ok and still alive. I know when we get  there, Luke is dead! I'm gonna beat him to death and already him realize his mistake.

*10Minutes later*

"Scooter, you ready?" I yelled at him through the hotel door.

He opens the door and we read out.

"I scheduled for your private jet to come pick us up on the roof, so we just need to get up there and they should be waiting on us," he said as we were walking down the hall.

We then reached the top and got into the jet. Once we were strapped in, we took off. As we were up in the air, I started to pray. Pray that Miley will be ok and that someone, if not us, will find her!

It was going to be a long flight, so Scooter decided to go back to sleep since I woke him up earlier, but I couldn't. How could anyone sleep at a time like this!? It's nerve racking!

[Miley's POV]

So I'm sitting in this dark room alone. No bed, no light, I'm tired and I feel like I'm starving. All of a sudden, I hear footsteps. Then the door opens and Luke comes in.

"Come on sweety, get up!" He yells, taking the chains off me.

'What are you doing?" I ask him, scared of what he will say.

"Same routine as we've been doing for 3 days now," he says smirking.

Oh no, this isn't good.

Everyday routine: wake up, wait time he comes to get me, and when he does he takes me to a room and rapes me. If I behave, I get food afterwards. If I don't, I don't get fed and I get beat. After that, he does whatever he feels like doing that day and if I'm lucky and he's having a good day, I get to take a shower. Other than that, I get sent back here to this cold, dark, room and chained up again to sit and wait or sleep on the floor until tomorrow comes.

Honestly, I hope tomorrow doesn't come. I don't want to live this way for I don't know how long.

If no one ever finds me, I could spend the rest of my life like this. God please send someone to rescue me, please!

comment/vote

personal ig: @_teddybear23

fan page ig: @jileyland

twitter: @destinilashay15