chater ten:

[Justin's POV]

  So I've asked Jimmy to help me plan a surprise for Miley. something special just to show I love her. my plan is to have a candle lit dinner before we go to prom. on the way to the hotel they're having it at, we'll be in the limo I got and we'll stand through the sunroof while going through downtown Atlanta and just having a good time.

since the hotel is in Atlanta, it'll work out perfectly.Me and Jimmy get through talking and I go back into Miley's room to find her sleeping.I walk over to her, put the blanket over her and kiss her forehead lightly and walk out quietly going home.

                 *3days later*

I wake up Monday morning and get ready for the day.I text Miley after I get dressed and eat breakfast.

me:hey beautiful,wakey wakey!  <3

Miley: hehe I'm already up,good morning <3

me: good morning.so am I driving u to school today?

Miley: no it's Ok,Katie wanted to today:)

me: Ok that's Fine.see u there.

Miley:Ok

I finish getting ready then head out. I have also been nominating Miley for prom queen and so many people has voted for her. I know it sounds lame,but I just want everyone to know she's a queen. when I get to school, I meet up with her and Katie and we walk in to class together. Of course people don't act surprised when we walk in holding hands. They knew we like each other.But with all the stares we got,it made Miley blush a lot. Haha Awe,that's so cute!