Chapter Eighteen:

[Miley's POV]

*next day*

  We stayed at the hospital practically all night waiting to see if Ryan was ok.

He is by the way,he's just gonna stay at the hospital for a few days until he's able to breathe and walk right.

  I walked downstairs from my bedroom to go get some breakfast. My mom and dad were already off to work. Even though it's a school day, I told them I couldn't go with Justin upset about Ryan. I needed to be with him. They agreed.

While sitting at the table eating, I get a text message:
  From: unknown
Hey, so what do u think of my little surprise? 
Received: 9:47am

What the heck? I immediately texted back.
  To: unknown
Um who the fuck is this?
Sent: 9:48am

I then get another text back.
   From: unknown
  Oh, I'm sure u already know. So how's he doing. is he still in the hospital?
   Received: 9:51am

Oh my gosh! It isn't! Oh my gosh I think I know who it is!
   To: unknown
Look here u sick fuck!  leave my family&friends out of this. we broke up. it's over. leave me alone!
Sent: 9:55am

This. This can't be happening.  How the fuck did he get my new number!? Oh my gosh this is bad!
   [Justin's POV]

Oh my gosh. This is too much to handle. Ryan's hurt, I have school that I'm supposed to be in right now, and I have to go on tour tomorrow and I still haven't told Miley! Oh shit, plus graduation is next week and I'm gonna miss it!

[Third person POV]

Little did Justin know, that him going on tour and graduation was the least of his worries. What will Miley do? Will she mention the texts that she got or will she hide them from Justin?

*

*

*

*

[OK so Yea I know it's a short update,but I'm hoping I'll get to update tomorrow, I just don't wanna give away too much information in this chapter]

love u for reading ♡

vote/comment