chapter 35

[Justin's POV]

We get there, and her face lights up. We're at a spa. I feel like she needs it since she's been kind of stressed lately, so I think this will relax her. We step out of the vehicle and go inside.

"So, ya like?" I ask her.

"Yes baby, thank you," she says, "but why?"

"Well, I've seen you've been stressed lately, so I thought this would be good for you. Plus, once we all start planning the wedding stuff, I want you to be as stress free as possible," I say.

"Awe baby, Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" She says happily.

I smile, knowing I did good. I take her hand and we walk in. The lady at the desk asks if we have an appointment, and I say yes and give her our last name. She looks in a book and finds our name then we walk to the back and she tells us to go change into our robes and wait to be called.

After being called back and about 2 hours later, we left. As we got into the vehicle, Miley tilted her head back on the sit, looking very relaxed.

"Thanks for that, Justin. I really needed it," she says with a long sigh.

"You're welcome my love," I say moving her to me and laying her head on my chest.

She smiled and closed her eyes, falling asleep. After about 30 minutes later, we arrived at the house.

"Babe. Miley wake up," I said nudging her a little bit.

She rose up rubbing her eyes and got out realizing where we was. Since she was still like half asleep, I picked her up bridal style and she started laughing.

"Hehe baby what are you doing?" She asks.

"You're still sleepy, so I'm going to carry you to the room," I tell her.

She smiles again, but then lays her head on my shoulder and I walk to the door, unlock it, then walk upstairs to the room. I lay her on the bed after pushing the covers aside, then when she's settled in, I cover her up and she smiles and thanks me. I lean down to give her a quick kiss.

"Rest good princess," I whisper.

I walk back downstairs and start on cleaning the house. It's not very messed up, but I'm trying to give Miley a break. Then I got a call from Scooter.

"Hello?" I answer.

""Hey Justin. So I have a few concerts booked and we leave out tomorrow," he says.

"What!? I can't!" I yell.

"Justin. You can. It's a small tour first only 3 months, so you'll have a month extra for all the wedding stuff," he says, "it's kind of a last minute thing, I know, but since the others got canceled, we need to make it up to your fans."

I agree. I do need to make it up to them, and I'm sure when I explain it to Miley like that, she'll understand. She knows my beliebers hate when I cancel concerts, and she loves them so she'll understand.

About an hour went by, and Miley woke up and came downstairs.

"Hey love, sleep well?" I ask giving her a quick kiss.

"Yea, thank you for today. It was amazing," she says going to the couch to watch tv.

"Yea. Okay well I have to tell you something, but I'm not sure how you're gonna take it," I say with nervousness in my voice.

"I already know what it is," she's says.
"You do?" I ask.

"Yep. Scooter texted me like a few minutes ago, that's why I'm up, and told me that you're going on like a small tour since you had to delay on the others. And I understand you're gonna be gone for 3 months, and it's totally fine. I'm the reason you had to cancel on your fans, so I'm not gonna hold you back from this," she says.

"But it's not you're fault," I quickly reply.

"It's okay Justin, just go start packing. I'm completely okay with you going. Me and my mom and your mom will get the wedding planning done, and you'll be back in a months time to be fitted for your tuxedo and plan for your bachelor party and things like that," she says smiling holding my hand.

"Thanks baby, you're the best," I say.

"Hehe and don't you forget it," she giggles and kisses me.

I then get up and start walking towards the stairs to go pack, but I stop at the end of the staircase before going up, and I turn around to look at her. She's not looking back tho. She's watching tv because she thinks I've went upstairs already. But I'm standing here, watching her laugh at the comedy show she's watching. Her laugh is so cute.

Her smile, her Beautiful deep blue eyes, her frame, her soft skin, her flowing hair...gosh everything about her is perfect, and I get to marry this perfect girl in 4 months. Wow, that's amazing!

"Babe, hehe why are you still just standing there?" She asks when she realizes I've been here this whole time.

"No reason. I love you, so much. Never forget that," I say smiling.

"Awe Justin I love you too," she says getting up to come hug me,"are you alright?

"Yes baby I'm fine. Just admiring my Beautiful fiance that's all," I say.

"Haha you're too cute," she laughs, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I smile and then head upstairs to go pack. Man I hate just up and leaving like this, but she said it's fine...I hope she's telling me the truth.

(Okay guys, so I know it's been a while since I updated...but here is chapter 35. I know it's boring, and I'm sorry. Gosh I really needa catch up on my writing, but school and boyfriend issues is stressful lol...btw today is my 17th birthday! March 27th, 2015! Haha gonna have fun! lol I hope y'all are doing well! Love you)