chapter 32

[Justin's POV]

"Miley! Miley no! Oh my gosh!" I screamed. What's happened? Oh no, not this. Anything but this! I rushed over to her and lifted her out of the tub. She's not breathing normally. I lay my hand on her bare chest to check her heartbeat, it's also not normal. I gently lay her on the bed in the room. I run over to get her some clothes from the closet. Some shorts and a T-shirt and I don't worry about shoes.

I pick her back up and run out of the house, forgetting to lock the door, and set Miley in the car. I reverse out of the driveway and speed down the road to the hospital.

I get there 10 minutes later and run into the emergency area witness her in my arms.

"Nurse! Please help me!" I yell.

She comes from behind the desk with a wheelchair and asks, "why is she pouring with blood?"

"I'm not sure," I say, "I think she was self harming. I came home from the studio and I looked for her and found her passed out in the tub with the water red and blades on the floor. I got her out and put her some clothes on, but her breathing and heartbeat isn't normal, I can tell!"

The nurse motions for me to follow her, so I did. I followed her through two big double doors and down to the area where they keep or send the people who's been in car accidents or something bad. In Miley's case, she was pretty bad.

We walked into a room, where the nurse laid Miley on the bed and changed her into a hospital gown, cleaned her wounds the best she could before hooking an IV into Miley's arm.

"I'll go get the doctor, you can stay here with her," the nurse says.

Well duh, as if I wasn't gonna stay here with her....? I walk over to the side where she doesn't have the IV and I grab her hand.

"Everything's gonna be alright. You pulled through last time, you can do it again," I say to her. Even though she probably can't hear me.
[Pattie's POV]

"Hello? Justin....Miley? Is anybody home?"

No answer.

I got to the house to check up on Miley and see how she's doing, but when I get here, the door is unlocked. It's closed, but not locked. Justin usually always locks the door if they're not here.

I go to the patio out back, no one there either. I go back out through the front and stand in the yard for a moment trying to think. Then I see someone staring from across the street. She looked like she wanted to say something. So she did, and also crossed the street.

"Hey, are you looking for Justin?"

"Yes, do you know where he is?" I ask.

"Well not exactly, but I saw him coming g out of the house carrying Miley and putting her in the car. I think he took her to the hospital because she was covered in blood. I've been waiting out here ever since then to see if someone would stop by so I could tell them since I don't really associate with them so I have no emergency contact numbers,"she explains.

"Well how long ago was this?" I ask.

"Um I'd say about 20 to 30 minutes ago I believe," she says.

"Thank you so much darling! I really appreciate you telling me this," I say and start walking to my car.

"If you find anything out, can you inform me. I wanna know if she's okay," the girl says.

I smile and say, "Yes of course, thanks again," and I drive off to the hospital.

When I get there, I ask for Miley's room number and they tell me where she is.

When I get to the correct room, I burst through the doors racing over to Miley.

I look up at Justin and then start crying. He pulls me in to his arms to calm me down.

"I went to the house and the door was unlocked so I knew something was wrong, so this girl from across the street told me Whig happened because she said she saw you carrying Miley to the car," I sob.

He shushes me to calm me down. I live Miley, she's like my daughter. I couldn't bare to loose her, as well for Justin. If anything was to ever happen to were they died, I don't know how I would handle it.

Then another person comes through the doors. It's Miley's parents. Her mom rushes over to Miley and immediately starts crying also and I grave her into a hug like Justin did with me while Miley's dad was asking Justin what happened. When we heard from Justin was she did, we all started crying and getting upset.

For then next hour or two, the doctor and nurses we coming in and out of the room to do tests, X-rays, etc. on her. After all of that, the doctor said she'll be fine, her body just lost a lot of blood and went into shock after loosing so much. Then he said that it would be best to get Miley some kind of help. Like medicine or a facility for mental illness. Of course non of us wanted to send her to a place like that, so her parents signed papers to get her on medicine and to start seeing her phycologist again every week or every two weeks depending on how well she's working with the medicine. Miley's mom also told me this wasn't the first time. She's actually been going through depression for quite a while, but it hasn't been very bad in about 3 months, so she didn't think nothing of it.

I don't like seeing her like this, no body does. I know it's hard on her parents especially, but if this is what will help Miley, then I'm for it.

Later, we get her discharge papers and we all go to the house to put Miley in her bed to let her rest, and told her we'd all here if she wakes up and needs anything and she said okay.

Wow what a day!

(A/N: Hey guys, I know it's been like 2 weeks without an update, but I've been sick and still am but hopefully ilk get better soon)
December 8, 2014
vote/comment
IG: fanpage: @jileyland
IG: personal: @_teddybear23