𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆

"𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡, 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑦?"

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

y/n's pov

a week had passed since I had seen suko with my own eyes and being kicked out by eren, I found myself sulking in my room missing classes, and ignoring the knocks at my door by Sasha urging me to show my face. I didn't have the motivation to do anything, by the sight of it appeared eren was spending his days with suko.

it shouldn't have come to anyone's surprise that things had turned out this way, I was naive to think eren felt genuine feelings of remorse towards me but a small part of me was still holding onto some hope that maybe he would walk through that door and tell me I deserved more than how he treated me, but I knew that day wasn't coming any time soon or at all. 

is this how suko felt when her days with eren were coming to a close? I hated that my days were becoming overcome with thoughts of him with her and if she was laying in his bed occupying the space that I once did; I so badly wanted to break out of this cycle.

knock knock knock. 

"Sasha please just leave me alone," I mumbled hiding my face under my duvet, I heard my doorknob shake and be tampered with only to be opened and the big blonde boy that was Reiner holding a key and smiling.

"remember you gave me this so don't be mad that I'm putting it to use." he shut the door behind him jumping on top of me knocking the oxygen out of my lungs.

"rei! get off you know I have asthma!" I shouted pushing him to the ground harshly.

"damn I haven't seen you in what feels like forever and you're already putting hands on me." he clutched at his heart letting out a fake cry.

I rested my body weight on my elbows looking down on the ground at the husky boy, "why are you here rei?"

"When you say my name like that it makes it sound like you don't want me here."

"you know that's not true."

he got up scooching me over to lay next to me, "Sasha told me what happened you know with eren, I didn't want you to be alone cause I know how you can get."

I scoffed, "I'm not gonna off myself if that's what you're trying to say."

"I know you wouldn't not for him at least." he spoke in a joking tone placing his arms behind his head. "why do you even go back y/n? I don't get it."